Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dillons AMMOBRASS LLC Swage Setter

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    I processed so much 5.56 / staked .223 Rem brass over 33 years I actually fractured the Super Swage body. Dillon replaced it for free on the "No BS Warranty."

I've tried two or three other set-ups and return to the Dillon. It ain't perfect, but good enough.
    I probably ditched mine before mastering it. I had a vision of setting it up and everything was smooth sailing. But like you say, my drill and cutter ain't perfect either, but I've got it down where it's fast enough, and I can almost do it in my sleep.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    I processed so much 5.56 / staked .223 Rem brass over 33 years I actually fractured the Super Swage body. Dillon replaced it for free on the "No BS Warranty."

I've tried two or three other set-ups and return to the Dillon. It ain't perfect, but good enough.
    I started out using the Lyman case prep center with the spinning swage cutter.

OMG, talk about numbing of the hand. I don’t think I could get through 50 cases before taking a break.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Guys, the OP asked about a completely different product than y’all answered about. I’ll order a pair and see if it provides any usefulness over the way I’ve been setting it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12