Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Paul Pelosi opened the door UPDATE POST #26

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That whole situation seems staged to me. Waiting for the cops to arrive to assault? Yeah right.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    He was probably hammered when he opened the door. Then he really got hammered. LOL !!!

Feedback Score
    In viewing the video, it appears that Paul Pelosi is intoxicated in his own home and had managed to deescalate the situation until the Police arrived. Too bad they didn’t smoke the guy before he assaulted Mr. Pelosi with the hammer.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Not a fan, but that's messed up. He's trying to remain calm on the phone but he sounds freaked out and the 911 operator was useless. Based on the officers demeanor, it doesn't look like she gave them an indication there was a real issue when they were walking up to the door.
    Last edited by mrbieler; 01-28-23 at 16:35.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Police: Drop the hammer!

Fat half naked dude: No!

will not never be funny.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdWatcher View Post
    In viewing the video, it appears that Paul Pelosi is intoxicated in his own home and had managed to deescalate the situation until the Police arrived. Too bad they didn’t smoke the guy before he assaulted Mr. Pelosi with the hammer.
    Meh.

Paul Pelosi has earned worse than getting smacked in the head with a hammer. Kind of bummed that homeless male prostitute didn’t get a second swing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Meh.

Paul Pelosi has earned worse than getting smacked in the head with a hammer. Kind of bummed that homeless male prostitute didn’t get a second swing.
    I don’t know the guy and I’m definitely not a fan of his wife but he was in his own home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdWatcher View Post
    I don’t know the guy and I’m definitely not a fan of his wife but he was in his own home.
    Little background;
    Paul Pelosi killed his brother in a DUI wreck in the 60's.
    Paul Pelosi has a better record than anyone on else on Wall Street with his Buys and Sells, but his Wife helps a lot with insider information.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Little background;
    Paul Pelosi has a better record than anyone on else on Wall Street with his Buys and Sells, but his Wife helps a lot with insider information.
    Well, I guess once again we see that karma is a b*tch...

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Little background;
    Let me Google that.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345