Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Were the Elections in Arizona "Fixed" for Democrats?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    6,021
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    More shenanigans with mixed counted and undercounted ballots in Maricopa County:

    https://thefederalist.com/2022/11/21...unted-ballots/

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    486
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I'm just curious as to how some of you feel about this and your observations.
    Any real clues you can add as to how is went sideways and methods used would be interesting.

    I believe we are guarenteed free and fair elections are we not?
    The elections are not “fixed.” Three can keep a secret if two are dead. You are fiercely overestimating a group of Dems if you think they can cheat and keep it a secret.

    Mail in ballots are not bad nor fraud. They help those of us that work and even though we are “granted” the ability vote while on the clock, let’s be real- that doesn’t happen.

    The beef is that the lazy people on the dole get an easy way to vote for their continued free shit. That’s not illegal, unfair, nor cheating. At the end of the day, the people getting .gov assistance are going to outnumber those of us that pay them. Unfair? Probably. Cheating? Nope.

    Be truthful in how you word things- the whole idea of democracy and/or a republic is that as a whole we decide what is “right” even if it is harmful, like medical or recreational marijuana. I don’t like the idea nor the outcome, but as a whole our free American society chose to make that decision. The didn’t “cheat” to make mj legal. And they didn’t cheat to elect Dems. Someday they will learn that “it’s easy to spend other people’s money until it runs out.” Our skills, education, and desire to work to benefit ourselves and our families will put us back in the lead again eventually.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    302
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsunsurf View Post
    The elections are not “fixed.” Three can keep a secret if two are dead. You are fiercely overestimating a group of Dems if you think they can cheat and keep it a secret.

    Mail in ballots are not bad nor fraud. They help those of us that work and even though we are “granted” the ability vote while on the clock, let’s be real- that doesn’t happen.

    The beef is that the lazy people on the dole get an easy way to vote for their continued free shit. That’s not illegal, unfair, nor cheating. At the end of the day, the people getting .gov assistance are going to outnumber those of us that pay them. Unfair? Probably. Cheating? Nope.

    Be truthful in how you word things- the whole idea of democracy and/or a republic is that as a whole we decide what is “right” even if it is harmful, like medical or recreational marijuana. I don’t like the idea nor the outcome, but as a whole our free American society chose to make that decision. The didn’t “cheat” to make mj legal. And they didn’t cheat to elect Dems. Someday they will learn that “it’s easy to spend other people’s money until it runs out.” Our skills, education, and desire to work to benefit ourselves and our families will put us back in the lead again eventually.
    If you can't see what's really going on, I guess I'll take some of whatever it is you're smoking.

    Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,060
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    HA! No shit....

    It has been my unfortunate experience to learn that there are a few lemmings on "our side"......truly pathetic.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,029
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsunsurf View Post
    The elections are not “fixed.” Three can keep a secret if two are dead. You are fiercely overestimating a group of Dems if you think they can cheat and keep it a secret.

    Mail in ballots are not bad nor fraud. They help those of us that work and even though we are “granted” the ability vote while on the clock, let’s be real- that doesn’t happen.

    The beef is that the lazy people on the dole get an easy way to vote for their continued free shit. That’s not illegal, unfair, nor cheating. At the end of the day, the people getting .gov assistance are going to outnumber those of us that pay them. Unfair? Probably. Cheating? Nope.

    Be truthful in how you word things- the whole idea of democracy and/or a republic is that as a whole we decide what is “right” even if it is harmful, like medical or recreational marijuana. I don’t like the idea nor the outcome, but as a whole our free American society chose to make that decision. The didn’t “cheat” to make mj legal. And they didn’t cheat to elect Dems. Someday they will learn that “it’s easy to spend other people’s money until it runs out.” Our skills, education, and desire to work to benefit ourselves and our families will put us back in the lead again eventually.
    I think you’re confusing absentee ballots with mail ballots. They’re not the same thing. Indiscriminate issuance of mail ballots to unconfirmed voter rolls is a great avenue for fraud to happen. So are mailed ballots being handled by ballot harvesters, unobserved 3rd party vendors and unsurveilled drop boxes.

    Worse, many of the mail ballot counting laws enable multiple methods to commit vote counting fraud, especially when they’re counted after all the in person ballots are tallied. Not only does this give room for more shenanigans, every time the count stretches beyond the next morning, upset changes in the last moments pf the race undermines the credibility of the vote counting systems.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    734
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsunsurf View Post
    The elections are not “fixed.” Three can keep a secret if two are dead. You are fiercely overestimating a group of Dems if you think they can cheat and keep it a secret.

    Mail in ballots are not bad nor fraud. They help those of us that work and even though we are “granted” the ability vote while on the clock, let’s be real- that doesn’t happen.

    The beef is that the lazy people on the dole get an easy way to vote for their continued free shit. That’s not illegal, unfair, nor cheating. At the end of the day, the people getting .gov assistance are going to outnumber those of us that pay them. Unfair? Probably. Cheating? Nope.

    Be truthful in how you word things- the whole idea of democracy and/or a republic is that as a whole we decide what is “right” even if it is harmful, like medical or recreational marijuana. I don’t like the idea nor the outcome, but as a whole our free American society chose to make that decision. The didn’t “cheat” to make mj legal. And they didn’t cheat to elect Dems. Someday they will learn that “it’s easy to spend other people’s money until it runs out.” Our skills, education, and desire to work to benefit ourselves and our families will put us back in the lead again eventually.
    Partly true. Yes lots of lazy people think the dems are the way to utopia.

    However mail in ballots in general are rife with issues open to fraud.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    30,225
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The icing on the cake is that (even from the republican/conservative side) there's some who want to push the party away from the right as though they REALLY lost the election by being conservative. I mean, you have an election where EVERYONE (both sides) ran on how conservative they are, and how tough they'll be on the border. Yet you expect the results to be that a racist left wing pig won the Governor seat?

    So they cheat the election and want to force the republicans to be more center/left so that they don't "Lose" elections in the future? It's the biggest crock of shit ever.

    It's not that they need to un-fukk the election fraud. No. The republicans need to look at themselves to figure out why they lost, and become more liberal to win.
    Last edited by markm; 11-28-22 at 16:07.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Deep South Texas
    Posts
    3,427
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good for the people standing up & voicing their witness to the BS election today...best quote "you are only verifying your own corruption"

    Maricopa certifying is one step closer to the banana republic...I can't imagine how obvious the 2024 steal will unfold. Clown show.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941




    "A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    N.E. OH
    Posts
    7,133
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post

    I believe we are guarenteed free and fair elections are we not?
    Lol, you are only guarenteed what you secure yourself. Politics for longer than Ive been alive, have been rigged imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    Nobody will ever know.
    Everybody knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I should have said anyone who jabbers is a hypocrite.

    Andy
    They are, everyone knows it, but they will gaslight you in the open anyways. Because no one is going to do a damn thing about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    The icing on the cake is that (even from the republican/conservative side) there's some who want to push the party away from the right as though they REALLY lost the election by being conservative. I mean, you have an election where EVERYONE (both sides) ran on how conservative they are, and how tough they'll be on the border. Yet you expect the results to be that a racist left wing pig won the Governor seat?

    So they cheat the election and want to force the republicans to be more center/left so that they don't "Lose" elections in the future? It's the biggest crock of shit ever.

    It's not that they need to un-fukk the election fraud. No. The republicans need to look at themselves to figure out why they lost, and become more liberal to win.
    Most republicans dont have strong core values. Everyone wants to rip on "fluid genders" while republucans have been policy fluid for years... its literal tortoise and hair situation. They are the cucks of politics. GORE fought hard to steal an election, while republicans see it happen and just roll over.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 11-28-22 at 19:41.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    30,225
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    GORE fought hard to steal an election, while republicans see it happen and just roll over.
    True. The left is much better at throwing tantrums and getting their gay agenda and their legal weed, etc.

    And anytime the right pushes back, the media paints them and fringe/racist, etc. so that a mush head lost in the middle subconsciously wants to distance himself.

    There's already a clickbait article on my feed about AZ elections being fair and reliable as they certify the whole crock of crap. This is the stuff, as a kid, I couldn't believe citizens of foreign countries fell for. Half-baked propaganda.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •