Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Were the Elections in Arizona "Fixed" for Democrats?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    To me an election going sideways in Arizona, effects me in Texas.
    I have very conservative family members in Arizona.
    I have a vested interest in Arizona remaining Red.
    I am pretty sure we're getting screwed here and I hear very little pushback from Arizonanas.

Feedback Score
    Did the democrats eeck out a win?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddbtoth View Post
    Did the democrats eeck out a win?
    Thats the thing, the counting went on for a week. They spent the majority of the election less than 1.5 points apart.
    Whatda ya know the chick that runs the elections in Arizona won. Mind you they were counting votes for a week...

Feedback Score
    Nobody will ever know. I remember many dozen trump rallies sold to capacity with 1000's standing outside just to hear the echo of the rally and watch on monitors. Biden...couldn't fill a Holiday Inn event space.

Similar with lake....but who knows. I have one co-worker who's totally content with $6/gas, 2X everything bills, is OK with all the immigration possible, and doesn't care that there's a "Do you identify as " selection on official medical and .gov documents.
    Last edited by OutofBatt3ry; 11-21-22 at 19:03.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    So what do we do to stop it?
    I no longer live in Arizona, but I grew up there, it makes me sad to see it turn into California because of a few politicans who run crooked elections.
    Well, clearly voting won’t work since the vote gets corrupted with countless fake ballets. The “ballet box” is out.

As we saw in 2020 the courts won’t help so the “jury box” isn’t going to work.

Seems like only one box left, but we don’t have the balls to use it.

So really, we’ll just sit here and complain while the Commies take over the country.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Having someone who is running for Governor over see the election is questionable at best.

You're telling me the person running is in charge of counting the vote? Im sure nothing can go wrong with that, right?
    I may not have reason to question the outcome, but I would like some of the irregularities cleared up. And since the gap tooth manatee questioned the GA governor race for the same reason we are questioning AZ's, no one can jabber about election deniers.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Yep, seen it happen in Washington state as well. After mail in ballets were implemented the state turned perma blue.

Election day was on Nov. 2, 2004. The race wouldn’t truly be over until June 7 after a Chelan County Superior Court judge ruled in Gregoire’s favor for the position. A judge had to get involved because the race was so closed.

Gregoire had been in office since her inauguration on Jan. 12, which was also contested by Republicans to no avail. In between, Rossi would be 261 votes ahead a week after the election, but with that narrow margin, a machine recount was required under state law.

After that recount, Rossi was ahead by 42 votes. The Democratic party put down $730,000 for a hand recount, an amount that would be reimbursed by the state if the recount changed the outcome. It did. The manual recount put the race eight votes in Gregoire’s favor at first. But during that recount, more votes that had been missed had surfaced—especially in King County. By the end of December, Gregoire was ahead by 130 votes.

After a Pierce County Superior Court judge ruled that the found votes couldn’t count, the Washington Supreme Court reversed that said they could so the inauguration could move forward.

They were finding boxes of ballots in car trunks. It was a shit show.
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 11-21-22 at 21:13.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Exclamation

Was there early mail-in voting?

Was this dingbat involved?

After the delay she reported that there were 155k votes yet to be counted.

The voter turnout in Arizona was 62.52%.

Pima County had a 36.33% voter turn out.

A higher percentage of Republicans were invigorated-

Voter Turnout – DEMOCRATIC PARTY 51.11%
    Voter Turnout – REPUBLICAN PARTY 57.11%

KATIE HOBBS (Page 4) received 90,350 votes, of which only 3,741 were cast on election day. 86,609 were mail-in or provisional. Roughly 96% of her votes were mailed.

KARI LAKE (Page 12) received 45,677 votes, of which 13,137 were cast on election day. 32,540 were mail-in or provisional. Roughly 29% of her votes were mail-in or provisional.

We always hear that mail-in votes favor the democrats.

Okay.

WHY???????

People are people. There is no explanation that a democrat should vote by mail almost exclusively as opposed to a republican. There is no human behavioral explanation for this.

The only explanation is——

CHEATING.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ^ Ironically, one might assume that Republicans are more likely to need to vote by mail, as they are the ones with the jobs...
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    WHY???????

People are people. There is no explanation that a democrat should vote by mail almost exclusively as opposed to a republican. There is no human behavioral explanation for this.

The only explanation is——

CHEATING.
    Exactly my point too. Lazy voting should roughly be split down the middle... or even favor Republicans since despite the last fraud elections results, is still a Red State in reality. NO ONE campaigned on Blue State/Lib values at all.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast