Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romeo 7s mount footprint?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    Thanks for the response.
    The optic in question is Romeo 7s, which is much more compact then the original Romeo 7. The Romeo 7 looks to be a Comp m4 clone, where the Romeo 7s looks to be a Comp m5s clone.
    From what I gather, yes the Romeo 7 uses the Comp m4 mounting footprint, but the Romeo 7s uses the micro/comp m5 footprint.
    I’m just wondering where the Romeo 7s height will be at, if I went with the comp m5s mount vs the T-1 mount.
    Gotcha, sorry for the confusion.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    The Sig mount has an obvious differential due to the optic body, at least compared to the ADM lower 1/3 mount. It’s similar to the height differences when comparing an Aimpoint T1/T2 body vs a Holosun Micro body.

Scalarworks might be able to let you know for sure on using the Sig 7s vs Aimpoint Comp M5s.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NoveskeFan; 11-21-22 at 18:33.
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoveskeFan View Post
    The Sig mount has an obvious differential due to the optic body, at least compared to the ADM lower 1/3 mount. It’s similar to the height differences when comparing an Aimpoint T1/T2 body vs a Holosun Micro body.

Thanks for the image. So if I wanted to use a Vortex micro 3x in conjunction, which Scalarworks mount would line the 7s up? I’m pretty sure the Vortex has a 1/3 lower mount. The one I have lines up perfectly with the AEMS at least.
    I’m planning to order another 3x after Christmas, and Just ordered the Romeo 7s today.
    I would really like to get the right Scalarworks mount height, the first time.
    Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12