Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else started their black friday AR parts shopping yet?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I've been picking up ammo whenever I see a good sale, mostly 9mm and 300BLK. I've nabbed an upper here, LPK or BCG there. Right now PSA has a NiB Toolcraft BCG for $79.99 and that's a hard deal to pass up, especially when they also have Speer 124gr JHP at .50 a round and up to $50 mail in rebate which makes up to 200 rounds a quarter each.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Yeah, starting to peruse some sites that have sent emails with black Friday deals. MWI is having a 20% off sale that I'll be getting in on

Feedback Score
    I was going to build a .308, but I was in the Harley Davidson shop a couple days ago and bought a $35k tee shirt and got a free bike.

I won't be building much for several months while I refill my wallet

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Geiselle Black Friday deal is pending in their site, but I really don't need anything at this time, unless a Super Duty really drops in price...lol

I should have bought one a few years ago when Pappabear got his.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not a single link posted..... you guys are slacking!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    www.defensivemechanisms.com has 25% with no code needed. Grabbed a holster tourniquet mount and a grippy inner belt. They have other cool stuff, that’s just what I wanted.
    Last edited by JediGuy; 11-24-22 at 08:53.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    www.ApeDefense.com has a 10% off code. The Flatline Fiber dump pouch is a cool design. Their sling also looks good.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    “Blemished” Geissele triggers for $158.

https://www.schuylerarmsco.com/novem...t-triggers-993

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I bought a Microbest Chrome AR15 BCG from AR15Discounts.com to have as a spare. They had a early Black Friday discount sale.

https://ar15discounts.com/products/m...&isp_ref_pos=1
    Last edited by BobinNC; 11-24-22 at 11:42.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Not a single link posted..... you guys are slacking!
    Was not trying to seem like a shill for any particular place is my excuse.

Got my stuff at AR15discounts.com

(going to shill for them now)

shilled. DEFINITIONS1. to try to persuade other people to buy something or support someone, usually without declaring a personal interest. shill for: They pay academics and scientists to shill for their companies.
    https://ar15discounts.com/products/a...carrier-group/

Good place to do business in my experiences with them. Maybe 7 to 10 purchases over the last 5 years or so? Never any problems.

Order before this one for the carriers was for a few tools. A cheap order that did not qualify for any sort of discounts or free shipping. Was a button for a little customer service chat box thing so I clicked it... Told / typed in the chat box thing that I was ready to check out but was wondering it they had any sort of coupon codes available. Got a 10% off code back in less than a minute. Their price was the lowest I could find online anywhere for those particular brand name tools BEFORE the goofy code and the 10% off. That made an already good deal an awesome deal!

More than a few times on orders in the past found short handwritten 'thank you for the purchase' notes somewhere in the boxes. Tells me somebody probably actually checked the box before closing it up and sending it out.

Asked them for some stickers this last order.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast