Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone else started their black friday AR parts shopping yet?

Feedback Score
    eta...and as I'm reading the posts, I see some things I want quite badly. lol. I need some BCGs.
    Last edited by OutofBatt3ry; 11-27-22 at 10:34.

Feedback Score
    With primary arms having G2S triggers for $90, and a super charging handle from Geissele being $63.... It's awful hard not to buy some stuff!

Feedback Score
    ive been buying pats for 2 builds for a couple months , on sale and with coupons , picked up a good bit during the Black Friday , im close enough that when the Christmas sales start i can get the final pieces , need a Geissele trigger , 2 geissele lower kits , buffer kit and a buffer kit for fixed stock

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopharted View Post
    ive been buying pats for 2 builds for a couple months , on sale and with coupons , picked up a good bit during the Black Friday , im close enough that when the Christmas sales start i can get the final pieces , need a Geissele trigger , 2 geissele lower kits , buffer kit and a buffer kit for fixed stock
    PSA still has Geissele SSA and SSA-E triggers on sale for $160.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/geis...d-trigger.html
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Nah, I don't call that shilling. If someone calls you out for sharing good deals in the Christmas thread, kindly ask them to complain to me. I'm not Staff, but I'll happily tell them I asked you to do it.

For regular posts about good deals, check out my forum which is a bit farther down the page. We have a dedicated thread that stays pretty busy.

Hard to say no to those Geissele prices, I might have to pick one up as a Christmas present for a family member.
    This last order from the AR15Discounts people (the one I talked about in this thread) - UPS received my package, sent me a tracking number. and then apparently my package went 'poof' and got stuck in their 'processing - will send you an estimated delivery date soon' category for a little over a week. Never even made it to their 'out for delivery' stage. Guessing that UPS lost my stuff...

Went to their website, hit the button for the little chatbox thing and explained how I thought my package went poof. Got a pretty much instant reply from someone asking for all of my info (order number, name, etc.) and was told that they would get right on it and figure out what was going on. Guessing the whole thing took somewhere around 10 minutes or less and never even had to open a separate email browser or anything like that.

Received an email from them the next day telling me that they are sending a replacement order out ASAP.

UPS caused the problem here but the people at this company still apologized and jumped right on it to make sure I get my order as quickly as possible.

Have never had to deal with their CS on any previous order and have to say I am impressed so far on this occasion.

The downside here is that now I want to work more so I can screw off more money with them in the future.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    eta...and as I'm reading the posts, I see some things I want quite badly. lol. I need some BCGs.
    Shit is a cancer for sure.

Say you buy a few spare BCG's. Well, you are gonna need / want some replacement / spare gas rings to go with those. (and bolts, firing pins, extractors, springs, retainers, cam pins, gas keys, etc.)

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    15 years ago!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    15 years ago!
    I came into this thread to reply.................. but you already beat me to it.

Yep, everyday is a BF parts search.

Past 3yrs has been record NICS checks. So keep buying, and keep building them. The Republic is on edge of being in conflict.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    These are nice...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234