2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    We know nothing.

Aparently not.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post

Aparently not.
    I'm going on record that this was not targeted in terms of having a personal issue with someone in the house and kills 4 people with a knife. That's not just some frustrated incel type. I'm sure they have some sense of the murderer by the type and amount of wounds they are not releasing.

I don't know why exactly, but I feel this person is a serial killer from south of the border where knife culture exists and he's comfortable with using one. Others here had mentioned someone with extensive blade use via animals and such. I think it's beyond that, but no doubt the crime scene told them a lot about that they are not divulging yet.

You really have to think about the level of motivation, rage, experience, dissociation, etc to kill four people with a knife, not tell anyone, and not get caught doing it. That's a very rare individual, esepcially in the US.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'm going on record that this was not targeted in terms of having a personal issue with someone in the house and kills 4 people with a knife. That's not just some frustrated incel type. I'm sure they have some sense of the murderer by the type and amount of wounds they are not releasing.

I don't know why exactly, but I feel this person is a serial killer from south of the border where knife culture exists and he's comfortable with using one. Others here had mentioned someone with extensive blade use via animals and such. I think it's beyond that, but no doubt the crime scene told them a lot about that they are not divulging yet.

You really have to think about the level of motivation, rage, experience, dissociation, etc to kill four people with a knife, not tell anyone, and not get caught doing it. That's a very rare individual, esepcially in the US.
    Interesting and insightful.

The worst implication of your thoughts, besides that the killer will be hard to catch, is that when this guy is cornered and you have a gun, you are still in serious mortal danger. This is Full New York City Mag Dump (tm) territory. This guy is like a dead rattlesnake head.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Interesting and insightful.

The worst implication of your thoughts, besides that the killer will be hard to catch, is that when this guy is cornered and you have a gun, you are still in serious mortal danger. This is Full New York City Mag Dump (tm) territory. This guy is like a dead rattlesnake head.
    This is a straight up psychopathic predator out of a bad movie, a handful of such types in US history. That he killed women and a man, I also think is very telling. Maybe just wrong place at the wrong time and was not intended target per se, but I'm currently assuming he's not just targeting young attractive women due to hatred for them (a common theme with serial killers), and men are on the target list too.

Again, that seems to me a very rare individual the likes of which I can't even recall in other serial killers of the past who either targeted women exclusively, and or, used a firearm if men/women were targets. A killer who used a blade on men and women in modern history?
    Last edited by WillBrink; 12-01-22 at 10:48.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    So expanding on your ‘Sicario’(?) theory, was that maybe why they thought it was targeted? It has all the hallmarks of a cartel hit with prejudice and bad feelings.

Has the Javier Bardem character from “No Country for old men’ gone rouge?

As to men and women, I’d say that he probably thought it was all women. Especially if the couple was the last killed. He expected all single girls. His intel was wrong, the girl put up a fight and he feared that he was compromised. So he is crazy enough to knife people, but he has enough control to stop mid frenzy.

That’s is a very dangerous… predator?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is a straight up psychopathic predator out of a bad movie, a handful of such types in US history. That he killed women and a man, I also think is very telling. Maybe just wrong place at the wrong time and was not intended target per se, but I'm currently assuming he's not just targeting young attractive women due to hatred for them (a common theme with serial killers), and men are on the target list too.

Again, that seems to me a very rare individual the likes of which I can't even recall in other serial killers of the past who either targeted women exclusively, and or, used a firearm if men/women were targets. A killer who used a blade on men and women in modern history?
    Both Speck and Bundy come to mind.
    if it isn't "Targeted", then do these musrders begin to align with other knife murders and assaults in the area?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    So expanding on your ‘Sicario’(?) theory, was that maybe why they thought it was targeted? It has all the hallmarks of a cartel hit with prejudice and bad feelings.

Has the Javier Bardem character from “No Country for old men’ gone rouge?

As to men and women, I’d say that he probably thought it was all women. Especially if the couple was the last killed. He expected all single girls. His intel was wrong, the girl put up a fight and he feared that he was compromised. So he is crazy enough to knife people, but he has enough control to stop mid frenzy.

That’s is a very dangerous… predator?
    Actually, first thing I thought of when I heard about it was drug deal gone bad/revenge for drug related dealings gone bad. Expected to hear it involved the "usual suspects" and was in a crappy part of town, case closed. Seeing the victims and the location and such, I don't think that's the case anymore. Maybe someone in the house even sold some drugs to other college kids and got on the wrong side of the supplier, but send someone to kill 4 people with a knife? There's very few people, even hardened criminals, in the US capable of that level of violence. If it is of the drug related revenge thing, perhaps more then one killer.

Shooting someone is one thing, killing someone with a knife is another thing, killing four people with a knife and (apparently) calmly leave and not tell anyone, etc, is a whole other thing.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't know why exactly, but I feel this person is a serial killer from south of the border where knife culture exists and he's comfortable with using one. Others here had mentioned someone with extensive blade use via animals and such.
    That is simply by numbers the most likely I think, but I don't overlook the Islamic "refugees" who form a sizable pool also.

Feedback Score
    Actually, first thing I thought of when I heard about it was drug deal gone bad/revenge for drug related dealings gone bad. Expected to hear it involved the "usual suspects" and was in a crappy part of town, case closed. Seeing the victims and the location and such, I don't think that's the case anymore. Maybe someone in the house even sold some drugs to other college kids and got on the wrong side of the supplier, but send someone to kill 4 people with a knife? There's very few people, even hardened criminals, in the US capable of that level of violence. If it is of the drug related revenge thing, perhaps more then one killer.

Shooting someone is one thing, killing someone with a knife is another thing, killing four people with a knife and (apparently) calmly leave and not tell anyone, etc, is a whole other thing.
    And that’s the thing, isn’t it?

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The Zodiac Killer used guns and knives on both men and women. One incident he walked up to a couple in costume with gun drawn and after both people were tied up stabbed them each multiple times. Both victims survived the initial stabbing, but the woman eventually slipped int a coma and never regained consciousness. Not the same as Idaho, but it has occurred...extremely rarely though

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast