Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Moscow Idaho Murders?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokie View Post
    The man was killed in a hallway. Makes me think that the two girls were first and likely the targets, Ethan and his girlfriend may have been left alone had he not come to find out what was going on.
    That is significant. I had imagined he had his throat cut in bed, keeping it quiet. If there was a fight in the hall how the hell did two other occupants not hear it, and how did the killer avoid leaving some trace DNA? Maybe he really is top tier predator as earlier supposed.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokie View Post
    The cop I talked to basically clammed up real bad when my wife spoke to him. They definitely have more info than we do. Will it result in anything? Idk. Like I said several pages ago, the house is right behind Greek row on campus. I used to live across the street from the house in an apartment. The tree and brush cover is thick, if anyone wanted to get out unseen it probably would not be hard.

As far as motive, I’m just shooting in the dark. But there were always broken out windows in that part of town. It was really bad, and cops were there all the time. It was because of the Greek students. They rent houses back there and have crazier parties. The fact that two occupants were left unharmed is very strange and makes me think the killer knew them all. He was meticulous enough to leave basically no trace, but not enough to leave no potential witnesses? The man was killed in a hallway. Makes me think that the two girls were first and likely the targets, Ethan and his girlfriend may have been left alone had he not come to find out what was going on.
    I see the GDI vs. Greek thing is alive and well. I lived in Borah Hall my first year and off campus my second. Sounds like you're younger than me by quite a bit, but I ran into plenty of weird dudes in the dorms, off campus and in the frats when going to school in Moscow. There have been several college killings similar to this and all the perps were not other college students.

Feedback Score
    Who knows? Maybe this will go unsolved until a deathbed confession 50 years from now.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I believe this is now a cold case.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I believe this is now a cold case.
    It's only been 3 weeks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Cold case? Id bet a paycheck they still have a huge amount of evidence needing processing.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    Cold case? Id bet a paycheck they still have a huge amount of evidence needing processing.
    I'd bet a paycheck if they had a suspect they had enough evidence to charge, they would have by now. 3 weeks is a life time for such a crime and obviously it's getting all resources from state, feds, and locals. Maybe some fingerprints will pop up after they run them or DNA etc, of which no doubt there's a lot of it, but does not smell right.

One of the rare times I hope I'm wrong.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Planned murders by strangers are rarely solved. This is beginning to look more like a spree/serial killer. If he's not connected to their social circle, he might not be found until he slips up next time.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    deleted
    Last edited by TomMcC; 12-11-22 at 21:29. Reason: xxxxxxxx

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    My wife has been 35 minutes from Moscow for the last 2 months tending to some property we have there, she has a gun, but I am VERY concerned for her safety. There's a slasher on loose.
    If she doesn’t have a good dog to go with that gun, I’d invest in a portable audible alarm system that can be connected to the points of entry. Even if it doesn’t deter an attacker, it buys critical moments to gin up the OODA Loop and be ready to defend.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast