Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Moscow Idaho Murders?

Feedback Score
    I was kind of surprised when the police said they even went to the local sporting goods type store to see if anyone had recently purchased a large knife.
    Someone should really tell them that Amazon will deliver a USMC Kabar to your door. And doesn't every kitchen have a large knife, like a turkey carving knife?

Feedback Score
    This is big news in my area of a Spokane seeing as we are less than 2 hours from there. Moscow is just over the border from Pullman. Both small college towns. We keep waiting for some big Break but nothing. I figured the two survivors may have been the big break but that was a week ago and nothing.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific5th View Post
    This is big news in my area of a Spokane seeing as we are less than 2 hours from there. Moscow is just over the border from Pullman. Both small college towns. We keep waiting for some big Break but nothing. I figured the two survivors may have been the big break but that was a week ago and nothing.
    Exactly. Surely the survivors would be like.... Definitely talk to Joe Blow who has been giving us the creeps.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Now something about frantic calls and targeted, but few details:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Now something about frantic calls and targeted, but few details:

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems the police don't have many clues. Maybe they are holding back to not alert the killer.
    4 bodies found in their beds, dead of multiple stab wounds. Blood all over the place. Takes brilliant detective work to say they may have been targeted. Right.
    As soon as we saw the news, the first thing I thought of was that killer may very well have cut himself. This video the reporter alludes to that. They have to check every single drop of blood and see if there is a 5th blood type or DNA.
    I'm sure they are doing that. I hope the killer left his DNA in that house.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I'm sure they are doing that. I hope the killer left his DNA in that house.
    I'd think that even without a cut, the killer's DNA would be somewhere. Especially since one of the victims supposedly fought back a little. But maybe the guy planned this and came gloved and covered up really well.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Part of the difficulty in solving this is probably going to come down to inexperience. Low crime rate is great, but on the downside the local cops may not have the training and experience to maintain the integrity of the scene in the initial stages, etc. Even the State may not be totally "up to speed". I'm under the impression that this type of crime is in the higher "degree of difficulty" category to be solved.

I honestly don't know just speculating. Definitely not trying to throw shade on the local LEOs

Feedback Score
    Throw shade? They are already pretty much in the dark.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I was kind of surprised when the police said they even went to the local sporting goods type store to see if anyone had recently purchased a large knife.
    Someone should really tell them that Amazon will deliver a USMC Kabar to your door. And doesn't every kitchen have a large knife, like a turkey carving knife?
    Local sporting goods stores and the schools ROTC to see if they used them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm not totally understanding how one guy can kill four people with a knife.
    Nobody hears anything and wakes up? Imagine sleeping next to someone being stabbed, because all hell should break loose with the first victim screaming and fighting.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast