Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Moscow Idaho Murders?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    I saw an article that popped up that said he stopped at a bathroom to pee at one point during the transport. I’m not kidding. The headline was something along the likes of “Murder suspect goes to the bathroom.”
    I think I saw that retarded shit too.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Review of arrest warrant affidavit 1 of 3

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    2 of 3

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    3 of 3

Feedback Score
    Read part of the PC Affidavit. Not sure why the heck they would put so much in there. It’s like showing your poker hand when you don’t have to. For a case like this you put what you need to for probable cause and some additional info so the judge sets a high bond and leave it at that.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Vaquero View Post
    Read part of the PC Affidavit. Not sure why the heck they would put so much in there. It’s like showing your poker hand when you don’t have to. For a case like this you put what you need to for probable cause and some additional info so the judge sets a high bond and leave it at that.
    Not every state is the same. In CO a warrantless arrest affidavit only describes the PC, not a lot of detail needed or even wanted. An arrest warrant affidavit will need ALL the details.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Not every state is the same. In CO a warrantless arrest affidavit only describes the PC, not a lot of detail needed or even wanted. An arrest warrant affidavit will need ALL the details.
    Well that’s retarded. I get it, but that’s why it’s called a PC Affidavit, not a hey here’s all the facts of my case affidavit.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627