Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Moscow Idaho Murders?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Only WAG I got is they had been drinking & were killed while deep sleeping...it's a head scratcher for sure. Said there was so much blood it oozed out of the house.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Prayers for the victims

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I was kind of surprised when the police said they even went to the local sporting goods type store to see if anyone had recently purchased a large knife.
    Someone should really tell them that Amazon will deliver a USMC Kabar to your door. And doesn't every kitchen have a large knife, like a turkey carving knife?
    And if they didn't check, there would be a public outcry as to why not. It didn't hurt checking that store. Gotta cover all bases.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think these guys in local Law Enforcement were initally overwhelmed by the case, they've got some State and Fed help in now, but there is no way to recover evidence that is lost or compromised now.
    It just doesn't make sense to me that one person can stab four people and not alarm them as he's doing it.

Feedback Score
    I know it’s a college town but how many 18 to 25-year-old men can there be that either don’t have an alibi or are pegging the odd meter. You can almost Sherlock Holmes this into process of elimination at some point. especially when you look at the number of people who knew all four of the victims.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I used to live in an apartment across the street from the scene. It’s a sketchy part of town, lots of tree cover and weird walkways. There were always people coming and going, and it’s directly behind Greek row. It’s very unlikely if the perp was seen that they stuck out in any way.

My roommate was also close friends with one of the deceased. The house was 6 bedrooms with 5 girls living in it. Everyone had their own room I’m assuming, and it was a 3 level house. They got home and must have just gone to bed when it happened. I don’t think the alleged stalker had anything to do with it because anyone casing the place would know there were 6 people living there. Idk if it was someone from the Greek life, but I would bet it was, and I bet they had no idea who lived there and tried to clean house but messed up.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I'm not totally understanding how one guy can kill four people with a knife.
    Nobody hears anything and wakes up? Imagine sleeping next to someone being stabbed, because all hell should break loose with the first victim screaming and fighting.
    The report said they'd returned from a night out. At that age, returning home drunk AF, was my normal routine. You could have had a UFC match in the living room and I wouldn't have woke up.

I actually went to college there. My girlfriend lived in the apartments in the picture right behind the murder house. I actually think I may have been in that house, or one that looks exactly like it, at one time.

Feedback Score
    The killer had to leave tracks in all that blood, and he even went upstairs to the other bedroom to kill the next two. The investigators certainly know what kind of shoes he was wearing. Not a word on that to the public. What if it looks like he had booties like a tyvek protective suit has? And not a print of his found? OK he was wearing gloves also. This was a calculating stone cold killer. Or maybe just someone who had watched the Dexter series.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Ted Bundy did it before.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    A subpoena for the cell phone tower(s) near the murder house might be useful. If the killer brought his phone it would have pinged on the tower and then left the area. Dump the victims phones. See if anyone had contact with any of those phones...

Our prisons would be half empty if cell phones were never invented.
    Last edited by signal4l; 11-24-22 at 20:59.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast