Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Moscow Idaho Murders?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    IIRC, the women were all roommates and the guy was one of the girl’s boyfriend. She was also the one with substantial defensive wounds, so it would be reasonable to assume the boyfriend was attacked first in that room, giving the girl time to wake from a deep sleep and at least struggle before being killed. That’s my theory anyway.

Anyone who goes into a house with 6 people and expects to kill most if not all of them with just a knife, is either a top tier predator, or an idiot who either fails and/or leaves a huge trail of evidence behind. Considering he got a 66.6% kill rate without being detected by the other occupants, and didn’t leave enough evidence to be caught in the first two weeks? My money is on Option 1.
    Option 1 is my bet also. If this killer didn't leave any forensic evidence in that murder scene that can lead to him, he is going to be hard to catch.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I would assume they know the possibility of someone who works or worked in a slaughter house, and who is transitory in that field. A butcher is a possibility, but I would put money on the slaughter house before a regular butcher. At a certain point, meat is just meat, but the slaughter house guys aren't into quite the same category.
    There is a good percentage of meat plant workers that would not be in the file as I understand, but how many in all? There is a much larger pool of those who have merely grown up around edged weapon martial arts and domestic slaughter of animals. I doubt any of the four victims trained edged weapon defense. I am supposing that the killer need not be a "top tier predator" as proposed.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I’ll say the murderer is probably someone under the radar who is not fitting any LE profile like the DC snipers or the Atlanta bomber. If the crime scene got botched from the get go like the Jon Benet Ramsey murder then this murderer could have just gotten lucky at not getting caught so far.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I doubt any of the four victims trained edged weapon defense. I am supposing that the killer need not be a "top tier predator" as proposed.
    Large pieces of sharp metal being inserted into the human body are going to cause some shock along with the trauma. Trauma usually results in everything from defensive wounds, fighting back and an awful lot of noise. Now taking that to a whole other level were going to kill four people like that.
    Lets say two in one room and two others in totally different rooms. The individuals might be easier to overcome, but that double with the boyfriend in the room? Your going to have to kneel or straddle one while you kill the other, that could get tricky. Lot of bloody so it's likely to be all over the guy and be slippery as hell in a fight.
    So, I don't know, it looks to me that this isn't this guys first rodeo.
    You don't have a large pool of people who've killed with a knife, that's a personal level of violence that handguns have made obsolete. Killing someone is one thing, but getting up close and stabbing is a whole new ball game. You really can't help but get covered in blood.
    So you've got someone with an odd skillset a predisposition to kill (at least four people) and some basic knowledge of anatomy perhaps.
    No you've got a real sicko here.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Large pieces of sharp metal being inserted into the human body are going to cause some shock along with the trauma. Trauma usually results in everything from defensive wounds, fighting back and an awful lot of noise. Now taking that to a whole other level were going to kill four people like that.
    I know the news says "stabbed" but I have no reason to believe that is accurate. A slit throat cannot scream.

Lets say two in one room and two others in totally different rooms. The individuals might be easier to overcome, but that double with the boyfriend in the room? Your going to have to kneel or straddle one while you kill the other, that could get tricky. Lot of bloody so it's likely to be all over the guy and be slippery as hell in a fight.
    Watch someone with skill slaughter an animal. It doesn't take long. The first victim taken unaware probably did not fight meaningfully. The second was the one with defensive wounds?

You don't have a large pool of people who've killed with a knife, that's a personal level of violence that handguns have made obsolete.
    Killing people, or animals? I am arguing there is in fact a large pool of people who have experience slaughtering animals by hand, just not native to the USA. Likewise training to fight with knives, machetes, etc. is not uncommon where guns are scarce.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Remember that these were college students. Lots of college students that same age are good at partying and lots of drinking. When they did fell asleep that final time, they were way deep asleep. That really helped the killer's actions. If they passed out from their earlier partying, it's likely they might not have been awaken by any noise or minor struggles that the other victims before them put up, if they were in shape or condition to fight back at all. These are not trained SEALS you know.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's been almost two weeks.
    They're not catching this guy anytime soon, unless he does it again.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Has anyone accounting for Orinthal Juice Jones' wheareabouts during the night in question?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Has anyone accounting for Orinthal Juice Jones' wheareabouts during the night in question?
    Hahahaha!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The juice likes to chop on white men and women... Just sayin.

And he coulda been up in Moscow looking for Nicole's REAL killer!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast