Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Moscow Idaho Murders?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    It's been almost two weeks.
    They're not catching this guy anytime soon, unless he does it again.
    It goes without question in my mind he will, and already has. No one just "loses it" and kills 4 people with a knife. 1-2 maybe, say in a fit of jealous rage and they're connected to each other, but 4 with no obvious connections that they can figure out easily? Not a chance. They may be acting as if this is a one of event to not freak people out and or as a strategy to draw him out as another member pointed out, but I'll bet the farm plus interest this is a calculated serial killer who has probably moved on to a new area to look for another soft target of opportunity.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    It goes without question in my mind he will, and already has. No one just "loses it" and kills 4 people with a knife. 1-2 maybe, say in a fit of jealous rage and they're connected to each other, but 4 with no obvious connections that they can figure out easily? Not a chance. They may be acting as if this is a one of event to not freak people out and or as a strategy to draw him out as another member pointed out, but I'll bet the farm plus interest this is a calculated serial killer who has probably moved on to a new area to look for another soft target of opportunity.
    He's sounding an awful lot like Ted Bundy right now and if that's the case, this guy could be related to several kills and several missing persons.
    Yes, I do believe this is a serial killer and yes, he has done this before.
    Just to note: Looking at the video from the snack truck, no one looked falling over drunk. Yes they may have had a few, but they had some sense about themsleves.
    Controlling two people while you kill one of them with a knife must be some sort of trick to pull off.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    He's sounding an awful lot like Ted Bundy right now and if that's the case, this guy could be related to several kills and several missing persons.
    Yes, I do believe this is a serial killer and yes, he has done this before.
    Just to note: Looking at the video from the snack truck, no one looked falling over drunk. Yes they may have had a few, but they had some sense about themsleves.
    Controlling two people while you kill one of them with a knife must be some sort of trick to pull off.
    Did even Bundy kill more than one per event?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Did even Bundy kill more than one per event?
    Didn’t he go through a sorority house? Or am I confusing that with a movie?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Didn’t he go through a sorority house? Or am I confusing that with a movie?
    Chi-Omega Sorority. He killed two there while their housemates were asleep, so half the number dead, but beat a couple others with a log he got from outside as he was entering the house. He attacked another woman the same night. I think they some of them were nursing students.

https://www.wfla.com/8-on-your-side/...campus-nation/

https://meaww.com/sorority-house-the...th-hanging-jaw
    Last edited by john armond; 11-30-22 at 11:12.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is important too, because effrectively that's when Bundy became disornaganized, those Nursing students would be his undoing.
    And at that point I believe he wanted to be caught.

Feedback Score
    There has to be a great deal of information that the Sheriff is not releasing, which is normal for any investigation. They are working the case and it's not in their best interest to share details of the crime as they work this case.

It will be interesting to learn more as the case progresses and we will see if there was a sexual assault on one or more of these victims. It will be out of the norm if the perpetrator wasn't cut with this much knife play.
    Last edited by thebolt; 11-30-22 at 14:13.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thebolt View Post
    It will be interesting to learn more as the case progresses and we will see if there was a sexual assault on one or more of these victims. It will be out of the norm if the perpetrator wasn't cut with this much knife play.
    Sexual assault would make no sense unless it was after the killing. I think they've already stated that was ruled out. No?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

And now they think it may be random?
    Very much like Ted Bundy in Florida.

Feedback Score
    We know nothing.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast