Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Moscow Idaho Murders?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    That is simply by numbers the most likely I think, but I don't overlook the Islamic "refugees" who form a sizable pool also.
    All possible. For what ever reason, south of the border is strong in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    And that’s the thing, isn’t it?
    The basic drug related gone bad thing just does not add up there to me.

Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    The Zodiac Killer used guns and knives on both men and women. One incident he walked up to a couple in costume with gun drawn and after both people were tied up stabbed them each multiple times. Both victims survived the initial stabbing, but the woman eventually slipped int a coma and never regained consciousness. Not the same as Idaho, but it has occurred...extremely rarely though
    Even among serial killers rare, and they are very rare individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Both Speck and Bundy come to mind.
    if it isn't "Targeted", then do these musrders begin to align with other knife murders and assaults in the area?
    How many men did either of them kill? There were some similar events in the region as I understand it, posted in this thread, LE downplay the possible connection, but didn't rule it out either. Man serial killers do move to a new area to hunt.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Many people make the assumption that the killer is male. Too much info currently withheld by the investigation to make that assumption.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thebolt View Post
    Many people make the assumption that the killer is male. Too much info currently withheld by the investigation to make that assumption.
    Required Upper Body Strength would eliminate 99% of Women.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thebolt View Post
    All things considered, I'll say there's a 99.9% chance it was male/men. I suspect that's about as safe an assumption as gun control advocates don't know a thing about guns.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I think the cops know some significant info they aren’t letting out the the public. A member of my family is a sergeant in a PD that is working with Moscow PD. My wife pressed him for the info, but they are not spilling any beans. Another friend works for the state police lab, and they are only giving very select people access to info and even crime scene photos. I guess blood was leaking out of the house there was so much.

My roommate was friends with one of the girls. She was planning on moving to Texas and was only back to retrieve a few things. Apparently her and another girl were in the same bed. It makes me think the stalker theory has merit as a potential killer wouldn’t have another chance to see her after she moved. I also think it was someone in the Greek system if it was the case. I have doubts it was a serial killer, but it’s the next best explanation after my theory I think.

I’m hoping that the investigation is progressing. This hits pretty close to home for many of us in North Idaho.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokie View Post
    I think the cops know some significant info they aren’t letting out the the public. A member of my family is a sergeant in a PD that is working with Moscow PD. My wife pressed him for the info, but they are not spilling any beans. Another friend works for the state police lab, and they are only giving very select people access to info and even crime scene photos. I guess blood was leaking out of the house there was so much.

My roommate was friends with one of the girls. She was planning on moving to Texas and was only back to retrieve a few things. Apparently her and another girl were in the same bed. It makes me think the stalker theory has merit as a potential killer wouldn’t have another chance to see her after she moved. I also think it was someone in the Greek system if it was the case. I have doubts it was a serial killer, but it’s the next best explanation after my theory I think.

I’m hoping that the investigation is progressing. This hits pretty close to home for many of us in North Idaho.
    Who after killing 4 people with a knife went back his frat house, took a shower, and went to class the next day? The person capable of that is no typical stalker, angry ex, etc. Still not adding up for me.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think if they had the evidence on someone sufficient to make an arrest they would have by now. I think they have nadda evidence that leads to a specific suspect.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I read somewhere online about the amount of blood and it leaking out the house. That makes the initial calls about an “unconscious” person seem weirder if true. Supposedly the unconscious person calls were made after not receiving a response to phone calls/text messages. If that were true, wouldn’t one of the roommates have simply gone in the bedroom to wake them up. If there was so much blood, they would have surely seen it from outside the room if they didn’t go inside it. Or did they call 911 to report the unconscious person while the caller was still in their room and never actually checked on the victim.

Weird one way or another

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    In one of the press releases the cops said the 911 call was made from a renter of the house. Multiple people spoke with the dispatcher. What I was told early on was a friend was going to go shopping with one of the girls and when she didn’t show or answer the friend went over to the house.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Who after killing 4 people with a knife went back his frat house, took a shower, and went to class the next day? The person capable of that is no typical stalker, angry ex, etc. Still not adding up for me.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think if they had the evidence on someone sufficient to make an arrest they would have by now. I think they have nadda evidence that leads to a specific suspect.
    The cop I talked to basically clammed up real bad when my wife spoke to him. They definitely have more info than we do. Will it result in anything? Idk. Like I said several pages ago, the house is right behind Greek row on campus. I used to live across the street from the house in an apartment. The tree and brush cover is thick, if anyone wanted to get out unseen it probably would not be hard.

As far as motive, I’m just shooting in the dark. But there were always broken out windows in that part of town. It was really bad, and cops were there all the time. It was because of the Greek students. They rent houses back there and have crazier parties. The fact that two occupants were left unharmed is very strange and makes me think the killer knew them all. He was meticulous enough to leave basically no trace, but not enough to leave no potential witnesses? The man was killed in a hallway. Makes me think that the two girls were first and likely the targets, Ethan and his girlfriend may have been left alone had he not come to find out what was going on.
    Last edited by Cokie; 12-03-22 at 23:47. Reason: Grammar

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The cop I talked to basically clammed up real bad when my wife spoke to him. They definitely have more info than we do. Will it result in anything? Idk. Like I said several pages ago, the house is right behind Greek row on campus. I used to live across the street from the house in an apartment. The tree and brush cover is thick, if anyone wanted to get out unseen it probably would not be hard.

As far as motive, I’m just shooting in the dark. But there were always broken out windows in that part of town. It was really bad, and cops were there all the time. It was because of the Greek students. They rent houses back there and have crazier parties. The fact that two occupants were left unharmed is very strange and makes me think the killer knew them all. He was meticulous enough to leave basically no trace, but not enough to leave no potential witnesses? The man was killed in a hallway. Makes me think that the two girls were first and likely the targets, Ethan and his girlfriend may have been left alone had he not come to find out what was going on.
    There might be a few reasons why they are keeping it very quiet or acting like they have no clue.....

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast