Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who are the goto Companies for Stipple in 2022?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Who are the goto Companies for Stipple in 2022?

Hey all,

Thinking about getting some work done to a Glock frame. Standard stuff, stipple, undercuts, grip bump removal and maybe gas pedal. Looking for reputable places with a fairly quick turnaround.

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Who does stippling jobs on pistols that look similar to the factory texture that’s on the current S&W M&P 2.0 pistols ?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Hey all,

Thinking about getting some work done to a Glock frame. Standard stuff, stipple, undercuts, grip bump removal and maybe gas pedal. Looking for reputable places with a fairly quick turnaround.

Thanks.
    Langdon Tactical does a good job and maybe Monsoon tactical from what I have seen, but it won't be fast.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Who does stippling jobs on pistols that look similar to the factory texture that’s on the current S&W M&P 2.0 pistols ?
    From what I am seeing in my research, any place with laser stippling seems to have an option that looks similar.

Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    Langdon Tactical does a good job and maybe Monsoon tactical from what I have seen, but it won't be fast.
    Thanks, I’ll take a look. One thing I am noticing, a lot of places have their books closed for new work. Not the worst thing as they are not just piling it on and stringing you out for time.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Bowie Tactical has been my go-to for years.

In the winter he notes his turnaround time is quicker, might email him to see if still accurate.

Feedback Score
    I didn't have any luck with reputable places, quick turns AND high-quality work. I ended up getting on a waiting list for Rocketcity. Some of the other really good outfits aren't even taking work right now. I also found the more "meat" taken off a polymer frame for sculpting, the lighter and less durable it feels when I handle and it shoot it. Guess it's a trade-off. I think I'll stick with the original brick for utility work and use the purdy one's for range toys or shooting steel.

Feedback Score
    If you want to get all that done, you might be better off just getting an aftermarket frame. I LOVE my Grey Ghost Precision frames, I have one with a Glock 34 slide and the other is with a Glock 35 slide.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How aggressive do you want it. I can make it tear up your hands if you want.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    How aggressive do you want it. I can make it tear up your hands if you want.

TXPO
    I do the same. If you’re not going for some razzle dazzle pattern, the simple stipple pattern is super easy. Trigger guard undercuts are easy too. Just go slow. You can always take off more material.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    I do the same. If you’re not going for some razzle dazzle pattern, the simple stipple pattern is super easy. Trigger guard undercuts are easy too. Just go slow. You can always take off more material.
    Of course making undercuts look factory is a whole different ballgame.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast