Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who are the goto Companies for Stipple in 2022?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    Of course making undercuts look factory is a whole different ballgame.

TXPO
    Admittedly, I didn’t put as much time into the undercut as I did the stippling. I just removed material where it felt best for my grip. Now you’re going to make me go back in and clean it up. lol.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    If you want to get all that done, you might be better off just getting an aftermarket frame. I LOVE my Grey Ghost Precision frames, I have one with a Glock 34 slide and the other is with a Glock 35 slide.
    I have one of these but it doesn’t play with my custom slide. I get brass to face. I’ve messed with the ejector and switched out to gen 4 but still erratic ejection. I figured just go back to an oem frame and get the work done that I need.

One problem I see is that some places charge silly money for certain things. I’ve seen a price range from $30 to close to a bill for a double under cut when getting a stipple job. I don’t mind paying but when stipple and undercuts moves north of $300, seems a bit much to me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Admittedly, I didn’t put as much time into the undercut as I did the stippling. I just removed material where it felt best for my grip. Now you’re going to make me go back in and clean it up. lol.
    Since I am doing it for customers, I have to make it clean.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I've sent a few to Lead Baron Customs. He did great work on each of them. I like his queue system as well. You get in queue, and you don't send your frame off until a few days before your projected spot in the queue is up, and he knocks it out in a day or two and sends it back. You're only out your frame for a few days.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCrum87hc View Post
    I've sent a few to Lead Baron Customs. He did great work on each of them. I like his queue system as well. You get in queue, and you don't send your frame off until a few days before your projected spot in the queue is up, and he knocks it out in a day or two and sends it back. You're only out your frame for a few days.
    That’s super cool. The biggest part of why I haven’t sent my G45 off yet is because it’s my only one and I don’t want to lose it for weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    Since I am doing it for customers, I have to make it clean.

TXPO
    I just checked out your website and your stippling jobs look great and the pricing is good. I’ve been thinking of getting a grip reduction/stippling job on my old G21 so that may be in my near future.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12