Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets talk 22LR Favorites

Feedback Score

Lets talk 22LR Favorites

I love 22lr. What are your favorites.

Feedback Score
    I'll bite i guess. Are we talking about favorite .22lr guns? Favorite .22lr ammo? Favorite ways to shoot a 22lr?

My favorite .22 plinker has to be my S&W M&P 15-22 AR Pistol with 8" barrel suppressed. It's short, balanced really well, and runs like a greased pig. My kids (and everyone else) loves shooting it.

My favorite .22 pistol is my Browning Buckmark Tactical with red dot and suppressor.

My favorite factory .22 for precision is the Bergara B14 .22 bolt action, also suppressed. It's just silly accurate and dang fun to shoot. We have a .22 specific KYL target that is a blast at 50 yards. The final piano key is about the width of a .22 bullet, so you have to be dead on. Crazy fun

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The M&P15-22 is a solid setup. I have a 22 Conversion kit I run in an AR. It shoots around 2" groups at 75 yards with Automatch, about the same as M193, so it is a fun trainer.

I have a couple Buckmarks that I like, and a Kimber 1911 conversion.

Lately with ammo being a bit scarce, I too have been running the B14R. It will shoot Automatch just under 1 MOA at 50 yards so that is what I use for fun, SK Standard Plus for serious target shooting.
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck

Feedback Score
    My late father’s old Mossberg 152- beat up as heck, but I learned to shoot on it.

My late father-in-law’s Weatherby XXII- pristine condition, doesn’t get used much but is treasured.

Recently assembled by me AR15 SBR, 10” Keystone barrel and soon to have a GSL Technology Tomcat can- remarkably small groups and just a whole ton of fun.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    At this point my Sig p322 is my favorite once I was able to dial it in with loading up the mags correctly.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    My favorite plinking .22 is my Heritage single action revolver. Lots of cheap fun right there….
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I built a 1911 lower that exactly matches controls/trigger of my "real" 1911/2011's and run either an old Marvel Iron Sight Upper or a Nelson Optics Upper on it.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Beretta 87BB Suppressed is certainly my favorite.

Feedback Score
    Colt Woodsman match target model. I need find a modern contemporary.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Hard to name just one. My most unique, a Clements Custom Guns 3" Bearcat. Most likely pistol to be dragged to the range, a Ruger MKII standard model with a VQ sear + Clark hammer pin and bushing.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 11-24-22 at 12:37.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast