Thread: Apple+: Echo 3

Feedback Score

Apple+: Echo 3

Just started watching it. Previews look good. Swear I saw Pat Mac in an early scene…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Some later scenes will have you scratching your head as they put all the focus on the 2 main characters instead of untilizing a whole squad of Columbian SF in a rescue attempt. It's like the extra guys weren't even there. Watched all 5 episodes with the hopes of having a decent military based tv series to stream. Not sure I will watch part 2 after getting through part 1.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It’s ok, of course it had to have the requisite dose of lesbians.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Some later scenes will have you scratching your head as they put all the focus on the 2 main characters instead of untilizing a whole squad of Columbian SF in a rescue attempt. It's like the extra guys weren't even there. Watched all 5 episodes with the hopes of having a decent military based tv series to stream. Not sure I will watch part 2 after getting through part 1.
    I totally agree on the disappearing people, my son and I were scratching our heads on that. A total continuity problem, and really kind of ruined it for me. It’s just OK, some good action scenes and some good gear. It looks like the Columbian military wanted to show off their Helo capabilities, but nobody was going to splurge for an actual mini gun run.

Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    It’s ok, of course it had to have the requisite dose of lesbians.
    The interwebs would tell you those are my favorite videos.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The interwebs would tell you those are my favorite videos.
    Oh boy.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Now the CIA dude has a husband. -OUT-