Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: impending new brace rule next month

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopharted View Post
    i dont see it that way , i believe this , for 10 years it was agreed the brace was not to be shouldered , yet every video on Youtube reddit , forums ect showed people blatantly shouldering the brace , please do not say that is not true without proof ,they punched the bear in the D for 10 years , right wrong or indifferent the rules/laws may be they were understood , and a whole lot of people that know better posted video after video after video of themselves misusing it on the internet INTENDED for all eyes to see , so if thats not stupid ,,,

this was suppose to have yoni's post quoted
    The atf has said twice that shoulering the brace was not a violation. That's when I bought mine. Prove me wrong.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopharted View Post
    i dont see it that way , i believe this , for 10 years it was agreed the brace was not to be shouldered , yet every video on Youtube reddit , forums ect showed people blatantly shouldering the brace , please do not say that is not true without proof ,they punched the bear in the D for 10 years , right wrong or indifferent the rules/laws may be they were understood , and a whole lot of people that know better posted video after video after video of themselves misusing it on the internet INTENDED for all eyes to see , so if thats not stupid ,,,

this was suppose to have yoni's post quoted
    The atf has said twice that shoulering the brace was not a violation. That's when I bought mine. Prove me wrong.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    What the ATF actually said was that incidentally (i.e. by chance occurrence) shouldering a brace did not constitute reconfiguration of a pistol into a rifle.

People took that to mean that the brace could be intentionally, purposefully, and exclusively shouldered.

ATF is now "correcting" the above.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    What the ATF actually said was that incidentally (i.e. by chance occurrence) shouldering a brace did not constitute reconfiguration of a pistol into a rifle.

People took that to mean that the brace could be intentionally, purposefully, and exclusively shouldered.

ATF is now "correcting" the above.
    Not to mention every Tom, Dick and Harry idiot wrote them letters/emails "confirming" that it was OK.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314