Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: impending new brace rule next month

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Tomorrow is a federal holiday, MLK did he win by keeping his mouth shut?

I feel strongly about speaking up against evil actions by the government, if that makes me a keyboard warrior then so be it.

We must shoot our mouths off and tell ATF and Congress, we are the power and we will not put up with this.

“When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Burke
    LMAO!!!!! is that really your argument? one could argue he lost by not keeping his mouth shut , you do know he gained an extra hole in his head

however , if you wat to die on this hill more power to you , its a piece of plastic and rubber that is a crappy design , at a minimum defiance can/will lose your gun rights all together, i like my guns , i wont let anyone on the internet talk me into jeapordizing anything of mine much less my rights , if you feel your higher calling is to play fast and loose ith your freedom and rights , then more power to you , i prefer to look at it as a adult , i donate regularly to GOA and NRA , i let them handle the fight , mean while i play the game as the rules are laid out

the ATF is part of the problem , buy they do not stand alone , MrGundsandGear is a very popular and well known YouTuber very influential in the 2a comunity , today he released a new video on Rumble as he is serving a timeout on YT , he has a AR pistol review , i will give you 3 guesses and the first two dnt count what he was doing with the pistol brace throughout the video , you cant go around ball slapping the ATF on YT for 10 years and not expect to garner a response

video after video of people shouldering braces for 10 years across multiple video platforms and you act surprised that its now a issue
    Last edited by hoopharted; 01-17-23 at 15:40.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopharted View Post
    LMAO!!!!! is that really your argument? one could argue he lost by not keeping his mouth shut , you do know he gained an extra hole in his head

however , if you wat to die on this hill more power to you , its a piece of plastic and rubber that is a crappy design , at a minimum defiance can/will lose your gun rights all together, i like my guns , i wont let anyone on the internet talk me into jeapordizing anything of mine much less my rights , if you feel your higher calling is to play fast and loose ith your freedom and rights , then more power to you , i prefer to look at it as a adult , i donate regularly to GOA and NRA , i let them handle the fight , mean while i play the game as the rules are laid out

the ATF is part of the problem , buy they do not stand alone , MrGundsandGear is a very popular and well known YouTuber very influential in the 2a comunity , today he released a new video on Rumble as he is serving a timeout on YT , he has a AR pistol review , i will give you 3 guesses and the first two dnt count what he was doing with the pistol brace throughout the video , you cant go around ball slapping the ATF on YT for 10 years and not expect to garner a response

video after video of people shouldering braces for 10 years across multiple video platforms and you act surprised that its now a issue
    Tne NRA is also part of the problem. More so than some realize. Members and gun owners should defund the NRA completely.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    37 (97%)
    SCOTUS is worthless , these liberal states, cities and alphabet soup agencies do what ever they want regardless as to what SCOTUS decides , without consequence there is no deterrence to abiding to the law as delivered by SCOTUS

what gets me is people acting like registering SBR's is some how dangerous ,or has just popped up since the brace controversy , i understand completely the ridiculous nature of this whole ordeal , but people have been registering SBR's for 60 years , every YouTube 2a/gun influencer are pushing or nudging everyone not to form 1 their pistols "hold strong in defiance" they say , yet i would wager each of them have multiple SBR rifles of their own

the most common argument is " you cant take it across state lines!!!" , i have no need to so i could care less , and they are not the only weapons i own if i needed to , is it right that the ATF is usurping congress and making law with serious federal implications? NO its not , its by definition tyrannical , add the factor they waited until AR pistol braces were so widely used to do their 180 is ridiculous , especially since each and every brace was subjected to the ATF for approval before going into production

the situation at hand is like getting into a car accident which was the other drivers fault yet you end up with the ticket , you just have to make the best of the hand that is dealt , if you wait for the courts to rule then the free stamp will expire , maybe not so bad if you own one but if multiple can add up fast

im going to SBR them , piece of mind and the ability to configure them as i wish to make them more comfortable and all round better is the bonus , i have always despised the crappy braces
    Taking a SBR across state lines is not a big deal, I do it all the time to do training in Alliance, Ohio (I'm a pa resident). You have to inform the atf yes, but it's simple deal. I fill the form out in December for the following year and put January 1 thru December 31, normally takes 2 weeks to get it back. You're then good for the entire year.
    Last edited by D.O.A.F.S.; 01-17-23 at 18:59.

Feedback Score

however , if you wat to die on this hill more power to you , its a piece of plastic and rubber that is a crappy design , at a minimum defiance can/will lose your gun rights all together, i li
    I do know MLK was murdered .

So what hill should freedom loving Americans die on?

We have said bump stocks are stupid junk and we stayed silent, now on braces you want us to remain silent.

So tell me when do we push back against the government? Do we wait until they ban everything and demand we turn in our guns?

Freedom lost, is rarely regained.

If in fact 40 million of these are in the public hands, and just 2 million of us descended on DC, acted like gentlemen and gentlewomen and demanded can they murder all of us? Can they arrest all of us?

A decline in courage may be the most striking feature that an outside observer notices in the West today. The Western world has lost its civic courage . . . . Such a decline in courage is particularly noticeable among the ruling and intellectual elite, causing an impression of a loss of courage by the entire society.
    Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Feedback Score

We have said bump stocks are stupid junk and we stayed silent, now on braces you want us to remain silent.

So tell me when do we push back against the government? Do we wait until they ban everything and demand we turn in our guns?

If in fact 40 million of these are in the public hands, and just 2 million of us descended on DC, acted like gentlemen and gentlewomen and demanded can they murder all of us? Can they arrest all of us?

A decline in courage may be the most striking feature that an outside observer notices in the West today. The Western world has lost its civic courage . . . . Such a decline in courage is particularly noticeable among the ruling and intellectual elite, causing an impression of a loss of courage by the entire society.
    Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
    Yoni for president!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Americans aren't going to die on any hill. Life is too easy here.

I've been listening to all this "line in the sand, die on a hill, revolution" business from gun folk for like 30 years now. So far all the lines are crossed, we've had 0 revolutions, and no bodies are on any hills.

It's not gonna happen.

If you want to break shit and start a revolution, join ANTIFA. They're the only ones that have the stones for that shit. John Q Gunower has a family and a job and football is on TV later.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    Americans aren't going to die on any hill. Life is too easy here.

I've been listening to all this "line in the sand, die on a hill, revolution" business from gun folk for like 30 years now. So far all the lines are crossed, we've had 0 revolutions, and no bodies are on any hills.

It's not gonna happen.

If you want to break shit and start a revolution, join ANTIFA. They're the only ones that have the stones for that shit. John Q Gunower has a family and a job and football is on TV later.
    Unfortunately this is way too true. It would take something really big to actually rally most Americans into revolution, and the left knows that. They've been smart and have been playing the long game, just taking a little bit of freedom at a time, but never enough to cause an uprising.

The real problem is that the politicians on both sides of the aisle love their power and money more that what's best for America, so they just sit back and let it happen. Meanwhile, the alphabet agencies run around unchecked doing the left's unconstitutional bidding with zero repercussions.

What's the saying, Soft times make weak men...

Feedback Score
    you cant go around ball slapping the ATF on YT for 10 years and not expect to garner a response

You must have missed the whole "you can't shoulder a brace" / "yeah you can shoulder a brace" period in the last 10 years. The ATF should have said "nope it's a stock" when it was first presented to them for evaluation. They said it wasn't a stock and what happened is the result of that. They had their chance to regulate braces when they were first made. To come now 10/15 years later and reverse themselves is stupid. It's basically the same as making it illegal to use 2 hands to shoot a pistol because a pistol was designed and intended to be used with 1 hand.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Right side of face and neck actually, he died of vascular injuries.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...41521419318087
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
    I have noticed there are more and more immigrants that recognize the signs America is sliding towards the tyrannical, communist places they fled from to get here that are speaking out than the disengaged American citizen.
    Last edited by prepare; 01-18-23 at 16:50.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast