Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: impending new brace rule next month

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    You must have missed the whole "you can't shoulder a brace" / "yeah you can shoulder a brace" period in the last 10 years. The ATF should have said "nope it's a stock" when it was first presented to them for evaluation. They said it wasn't a stock and what happened is the result of that. They had their chance to regulate braces when they were first made. To come now 10/15 years later and reverse themselves is stupid. It's basically the same as making it illegal to use 2 hands to shoot a pistol because a pistol was designed and intended to be used with 1 hand.
    Doubt it will go anywhere, but one can hope.
    Gaetz introduces 'Abolish the ATF Act' after ruling against stabilizing braces
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    I have noticed there are more and more immigrants that recognize the signs America is sliding towards the tyrannical, communist places they fled from to get here that are speaking out than the disengaged American citizen.
    Just for clarification, I am not an immigrant. I was born in the USA and immigrated to Israel. Now life brought me back to the USA, and believe me it was not the country I left.

People even here has scoffed when I have said the USA is in the middle of a Marxist revolution. I wrote my master thesis on Revolution and terrorism and how to counter it.

Lenin stated for a successful Marxist revolution you need to do the following;

1. control education
    2. destroy the middle class through taxation and inflation
    3. bury the people under unnecessary laws (pistol brace ban?)

So tell me where are we in this Marxist wet dream?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Just for clarification, I am not an immigrant. I was born in the USA and immigrated to Israel. Now life brought me back to the USA, and believe me it was not the country I left.

People even here has scoffed when I have said the USA is in the middle of a Marxist revolution. I wrote my master thesis on Revolution and terrorism and how to counter it.

Lenin stated for a successful Marxist revolution you need to do the following;

1. control education
    2. destroy the middle class through taxation and inflation
    3. bury the people under unnecessary laws (pistol brace ban?)

So tell me where are we in this Marxist wet dream?
    My point is that immigrants recognize where we are in this Marxist wet dream because they’ve seen it before. Experienced it.

Americans think that just because it’s still the best country they can just ignore the direction it’s heading.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    BREAKING ATF NEWS! Gun Owners of America Uncovers Fatal Flaw In Pistol Brace Rule...IT'S A TRAP!!!

https://youtu.be/DggOmUXxVWY

How Likely Is It That ATF Shows Up to Get Your AR Pistol?

https://youtu.be/EeMaegRhjPs
    Last edited by Biggy; 01-19-23 at 18:56.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    ^^ ^ DUH.

No surprises here.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    BREAKING ATF NEWS! Gun Owners of America Uncovers Fatal Flaw In Pistol Brace Rule...IT'S A TRAP!!!

https://youtu.be/DggOmUXxVWY

How Likely Is It That ATF Shows Up to Get Your AR Pistol?

https://youtu.be/EeMaegRhjPs
    I don't have a lot of friends, but I have more than one who does not own an AR and would store a barrelled upper or a barrel for me if I asked them to. Even the most paranoid among us must realize its impossible to "possess" an unregistered SBR without a short barrel.

But... if only 1/2 of braced pistol owners register them, the ATF cannot visit them all, and if you have never worked with federal employees I can tell you the majority are lazy, incompetant, or both. ATF agents aren't gonna raid millions of brace owners.

IMHO, everyone with a braced pistol who lives in a free state that allows SBRs should register them, then write and call congressmen/women to complain about the wait time regularly. We need to flood the ATF with applications, because there is nothing a fed. agency hates more than work.

Andy

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    Americans aren't going to die on any hill. Life is too easy here.

I've been listening to all this "line in the sand, die on a hill, revolution" business from gun folk for like 30 years now. So far all the lines are crossed, we've had 0 revolutions, and no bodies are on any hills.

It's not gonna happen.

If you want to break shit and start a revolution, join ANTIFA. They're the only ones that have the stones for that shit. John Q Gunower has a family and a job and football is on TV later.
    No joke. I go to places with active civil wars fairly frequently. There is alway a social adjustment period for me when I get back, because people here have no concept of a world where you can get smoked just for mean-mugging someone, and food and water are scarce, and if you **** around on the road, you might find out.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    people here have no concept of a world where you can get smoked just for mean-mugging someone, and food and water are scarce, and if you **** around on the road, you might find out.
    Give it a little time and it may very well get that way here, the way things are going.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopharted View Post
    the ATF is part of the problem , buy they do not stand alone
    No, the greater gun industry just did a 10-year money grab and put a whole lot of people in a place they didn't want to be.

Up until 2012 SBR's required a tax stamp and people grumbled about it and sometimes ignored it while usually understanding the risks they were exposing themselves to.

In 2012 SB Tactical sent the ATF a very specific question and received a very specific answer about using a brace as a brace. The greater gun industry intentionally misunderstood that so it could sell a more product.

In 2015 the ATF said that using a brace to shoulder a rifle was making it an SBR and was illegal. The greater gun industry intentionally misunderstood that so it could sell more product.

In 2020 the ATF said they were going to make rules that would allow the legal use of a brace in the way intended for use by someone with the inability to shoulder a rifle or shoot with two hand. The greater gun industry, and especially the alleged "experts" that are still running their mouths, just kept selling product without a care in the world and generally ignoring the concerns of it's customers and the people that placed their trust in them.

Now the rules are out, the greater gun industry made some pretty good coin, and they're still distracting people from what they did to the people impacted by this. The evidence is right there, especially in the 2015 "OPEN LETTER ON THE REDESIGN OF “STABILIZING BRACES."" so it would behoove everyone to stop listening to the idiots that got us to this point in the first place because they don't actually have your best interests in mind, they are in the business of making money and that's always been their intent, this time to the detriment of their customers.

What happened between 2011 and now? The ATF never said the NFA was eliminated, they don't have that power...the greater gun industry made everyone think that the SBR portion of the NFA was eliminated and a whole lot of money got made by them and potentially wasted by the people that trusted them.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I 100% blame the weaponized Democrat controlled ATF for this clusterluck. **They** let an estimated 20- 40 million braces and braced pistol to be sold and now **they** flipped flopped again. Now DF Biden says he's going after regular AR's next and then Hi-cap 9mm's and the mags.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast