Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: impending new brace rule next month

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Attorney General of West Virginia , has led the way and recruited 25 other state attorney generals in suing the ATF over the Pistol Brace rule

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE31 View Post
    The ATF is on suicide watch if they really want to push against the 2nd amendment.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Washington Gun Law President, William Kirk, discusses now the third, of what will be many lawsuits to stop ATF's gross overreach with the publication of their new Pistol Brace Rule. Today we discuss the case of Firearms Firearms Responsibility Accountability Coalition v. Garland, filed in the U.S. District Court for the North Dakota. But what now makes this case even more unique and even more exciting is the fact that several members of Congress have now joined the lawsuit against the ATF. Let's remember, this is a suit that already has 26 states as named plaintiffs. So, learn what all of this means to you and arm yourself with education today.

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    For those that want to bend knee for a free tax stamp, I tell you stand strong, resist the siren song of free stuff from the marxist in DC.

I really believe at a minimum we are going to win on the pistol brace issue.

I also really think that we have a good chance of the SCOTUS, throwing out SBR as Unconstitutional.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Eggzakry. NOTHING is “Free” from the New Marxist’s.

Nothing.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    For those that want to bend knee for a free tax stamp, I tell you stand strong, resist the siren song of free stuff from the marxist in DC.

I also really think that we have a good chance of the SCOTUS, throwing out SBR as Unconstitutional.
    I agree whole heartedly with you.
    This is going to get thrown out. I don’t know about sbrs, but it would be great if they did.
    Granted it would be even better if every atf agent was thrown into a gulag for treason but I know that won’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Any word on the determination that was supposedly going to made by March 24?
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

Adopt the same aggressiveness that the Sexual Deviants and the Stupid Pot heads have used to gain ground. I've always said that if gun owners quit being defeatists and hiding their gun ownership views, and become more like the pot head idiots, we'd have a great push back on tyranny.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING that has anything to do with so called "gun control" is done with one ultimate goal , they want complete and utter control over us , i say "so called gun control" because they do not want to control our arms , they are hell bent on disarming the common citizen , a armed populous is the only thing that stands in their way from their checkmate move of total domination of us , and it p***'s them off , once they have complete control watch how fast things decline for the common citizen, this experiment of democracy will cease to exist , the only thing keeping them at bay is the fact that america is so heavily armed

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast