Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: impending new brace rule next month

Feedback Score
    This pistol crap../the bump-stock crap...its all a ban by attrition...divide and conquer. The political thugs and their owners know that the 2ndA crowd will sacrifice the right to untaxed non-NFA pistols...there is precedent with SBRs and suppressors. They will add crap to the same rules to slowly include everything repeating firearm. They have taken our privacy ..sold it for corporate profit...they have sold control of currency, war powers, justice system, prison system, immigration system, health care system, and pharmaceutical markets. the fat-n-happy crowd is being whittled down to a size where it can be drowned in a bathtub.
    Last edited by bigfeetz; 12-07-22 at 20:46.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfeetz View Post
    This pistol crap../the bump-stock crap...its all a ban by attrition...divide and conquer. The political thugs and their owners know that the 2ndA crowd will sacrifice the right to untaxed non-NFA pistols...there is precedent with SBRs and suppressors. They will add crap to the same rules to slowly include everything repeating firearm. They have taken our privacy ..sold it for corporate profit...they have sold control of currency, war powers, justice system, prison system, immigration system, health care system, and pharmaceutical markets. the fat-n-happy crowd is being whittled down to a size where it can be drowned in a bathtub.
    Only if Patriots allow it to happen.

Sheeple never learn. Patriots will stand and fight.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    It'd be a real shame if nobody complied.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Yup..

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneZ View Post
    Only if Patriots allow it to happen.

Sheeple never learn. Patriots will stand and fight.

Patriots didn't fight off the Patriot Act...will sit idly by and watch Canadians and Mexicans pay 1/10th for insulin while their neighbor loses their house for the exact same product. This country is done. It has been systematically defanged over the course of 60-odd years. The few that notice now are too few to create any momentum.

Hate to sound like a doomsayer...but I have watched balkanized sections of this country cheer its fool head off while political heroes on both sides whittled away rights, seized gold, ballooned debt...the only things that changed were the colors of of red..to blue...to red..to blue...blue to red...everything else purposefully turned to shiat
    Last edited by bigfeetz; 12-08-22 at 19:43.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfeetz View Post
    Patriots didn't fight off the Patriot Act...will sit idly by and watch Canadians and Mexicans pay 1/10th for insulin while their neighbor loses their house for the exact same product. This country is done. It has been systematically defanged over the course of 60-odd years. The few that notice now are too few to create any momentum.

Hate to sound like a doomsayer...but I have watched balkanized sections of this country cheer its fool head off while political heroes on both sides whittled away rights, seized gold, ballooned debt...the only things that changed were the colors of of red..to blue...to red..to blue...blue to red...everything else purposefully turned to shiat
    I don't disagree with what you say, but I do think there is enough of us to do what's needed. I don't think things are as tough as some make them seem. One or more persons used basically a pea shooter to knock out electric sub-station in NC and it went down hard for a long time. NICS checks hit record rate 3yrs ago, more record 2yrs ago, and even more record this past 1yr. I think many people are starting to get it. Who is willing to stand up and leave their Sheeple clothing behind is TBD.

It's only gonna take a small event to spark the fire. I think we are getting real close to that time. I suspect, maybe, the border issue might just be where that small event happens.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneZ View Post
    I don't disagree with what you say, but I do think there is enough of us to do what's needed. I don't think things are as tough as some make them seem. One or more persons used basically a pea shooter to knock out electric sub-station in NC and it went down hard for a long time. NICS checks hit record rate 3yrs ago, more record 2yrs ago, and even more record this past 1yr. I think many people are starting to get it. Who is willing to stand up and leave their Sheeple clothing behind is TBD.

It's only gonna take a small event to spark the fire. I think we are getting real close to that time. I suspect, maybe, the border issue might just be where that small event happens.
    El Ohel. Yeah, everybody wants to be a gangster 'till it's time to do gangster shit...

Will people not comply? Sure...They'll keep their braced pistol in the closet and feel self righteous in their defiance. Maybe, occasionally, they'll take a chance and venture to the range if the risk of getting caught is low.

Will people rise up and break shit over this? Absolutely not. They'll piss and moan on the internet, threaten revolution, and vow to VoTe HaRDer, but only the leftists actually seem to ever get around to breaking shit.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    El Ohel. Yeah, everybody wants to be a gangster 'till it's time to do gangster shit...

Will people not comply? Sure...They'll keep their braced pistol in the closet and feel self righteous in their defiance. Maybe, occasionally, they'll take a chance and venture to the range if the risk of getting caught is low.

Will people rise up and break shit over this? Absolutely not. They'll piss and moan on the internet, threaten revolution, and vow to VoTe HaRDer, but only the leftists actually seem to ever get around to breaking shit.
    That’s the truth of it right there everyone’s a big, swinging dick until it’s time to face those SPR charges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsy714 View Post
    That’s the truth of it right there everyone’s a big, swinging dick until it’s time to face those SPR charges

I don't know...

We got lots of really old guys here that are pissed. 10 yrs or a life sentence or whatever don't mean shit when you got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel already!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    I don't know...

We got lots of really old guys here that are pissed. 10 yrs or a life sentence or whatever don't mean shit when you got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel already!
    Yeah, it’s easy to risk everything when you have nothing to lose or at least that’s what you’ve convinced yourself :-)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsy714 View Post
    Yeah, it’s easy to risk everything when you have nothing to lose or at least that’s what you’ve convinced yourself :-)

I wonder what the founders would think ?

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast