Thread: Lantac opinions

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Lantac opinions

I am about to order a Lantac sc upper, and hand guard. Thoughts please? Is Lantac a good manufacturer?
    I would have to pair it with a BCA carrier, because Lantac’s offering is nowhere to be found. I do have a spare BCM hpt mpi carpenter bolt to go with the carrier.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Not trying to hijack your thread but what is the attraction of the side charging upper?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm a large fan of Lantac. I have one of their complete weapons, as well as some of their Glock and various AR parts. The below pic is of an AR built on cosmetic blem receivers.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'm a large fan of Lantac. I have one of their complete weapons, as well as some of their Glock and various AR parts. The below pic is of an AR built on cosmetic blem receivers.

Not as much experience as you, but I've had solid experiences with their E-BCG, and their enhanced Cam Pins.

Using the Enhanced Carrier in my SR15 at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    They have really good customer service, good people to deal with.