Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: CDC says Firearms are the Leading Cause of Death for Children

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    400
    Feedback Score
    0

    CDC says Firearms are the Leading Cause of Death for Children

    I don't believe this stat...not for a second, even if you count all the 14-17yo assholes shooting each other in the nice parts of town.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,341
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    I don't believe this stat...not for a second, even if you count all the 14-17yo assholes shooting each other in the nice parts of town.
    More disingenuous statistics. That stat is only accurate because of our inner city yuts. They want you to think it’s all precious little innocent children from all walks of life. It’s kind of like when they throw around the total number of gun deaths leading people to believe they’re all homicides. They always leave out that 2/3’s are suicides.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    400
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    More disingenuous statistics. That stat is only accurate because of our inner city yuts. They want you to think it’s all precious little innocent children from all walks of life. It’s kind of like when they throw around the total number of gun deaths leading people to believe they’re all homicides. They always leave out that 2/3’s are suicides.
    If you google the articles, they never even touch on "yute-shootings" because that wouldn't push the narrative. They actually try and blame it on accidental deaths, like 7y/o Billy getting hold of PawPaw's revolver. That's when I just come back around to the "statistics" are so unbelievably unrealistic, some asshole is just getting paid to make them up.

    Oh, and the CDC considers 18/19yo adults, children.
    Last edited by OutofBatt3ry; 11-28-22 at 21:00.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,341
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    If you google the articles, they never even touch on "yute-shootings" because that wouldn't push the narrative. They actually try and blame it on accidental deaths, like 7y/o Billy getting hold of PawPaw's revolver. That's when I just come back around to the "statistics" are so unbelievably unrealistic, some asshole is just getting paid to make them up.
    A lie by omission is still a lie. The only people that believe anything the MSM spews out are lazy dimwits. The problem is we’re outnumbered by those dimwits…

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,163
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Pretty sure they put “children” above the age of 18 in some of their stats. Just like the nanny-gov allows “children” on their parents health insurance to age 26.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    400
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Pretty sure they put “children” above the age of 18 in some of their stats. Just like the nanny-gov allows “children” on their parents health insurance to age 26.
    That's exactly what they do. I didn't pull that from another source. I just took that screen shot from the live website. When you add 18 and 19y/o people to "shooting stats", it greatly skews the data for "children", which I suspect isn't accurate to any degree in the first place.
    Last edited by OutofBatt3ry; 11-28-22 at 21:23.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Duarte, CA
    Posts
    874
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I’m willing to bet the number of jabbed kids who’ve died of myocarditis outnumbers gun deaths, not like we’ll ever get that number confirmed though.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    The Sticks, TN
    Posts
    3,697
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Yeah, after seeing the complete b.s. the CDC put out over the last two years I wouldn’t believe them if they told me the grass was green and the sky was blue.
    Philippians 2:10-11

    To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

    “The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    779
    Feedback Score
    0
    OMG! We need to get rid of guns for the children. It's all so clear now. Don't you care about the children?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    2,040
    Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    6 gangbanging teenagers shot it out Saturday night in ATL. 12 year old was pronounced dead on scene.

    As already alluded to, stuff like that is the bulk of those stats. The majority of shootings I used to run were teenagers.
    Last edited by GTF425; 11-28-22 at 22:11.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •