Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New B5 stock on my G - Super duty precision AR

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

New B5 stock on my G - Super duty precision AR

I really struggled with eye relief and being to low with a regular sopped stock. I heard about these bad boys here from Gaijin and others, thought I would give one a try. Have not shot it yet, but I really like peeking through it.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Looks awesome. Please keep us informed, I eyeballed that stock pretty hard a couple days ago.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by opngrnd View Post
    Looks awesome. Please keep us informed, I eyeballed that stock pretty hard a couple days ago.
    They make 3 different sizes, one that says AR, then a medium and a large. FYI I bought the AR version.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Love mine.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Very nice PB. Think you’ll like it.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Cool, I'm thinking of replacing my Magpul PRS with one of these units.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Cool, I'm thinking of replacing my Magpul PRS with one of these units.
    Its nice as it pops on an off different receivers super quick, just like a old school stock. There is something nice to being able to try it out on a bunch of weapons, or loan it to a different shooter.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    This is different than I thought. I thought I saw a more skeletonized version floating around the internuts.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    It looks huge but im sure its a nice stock. Whats the weight
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    It looks huge but im sure its a nice stock. Whats the weight
    It's nor bulky or heavy. Not sure the weight but it is just fine, weighs less than a PRS. And like Molon said, its a 60 second swop and that aint happening with a PRS stock. Pretty cool and I think I bought mine for Black Friday $150ish.

I think my picture makes it look bigger than it is, fyi.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 11-30-22 at 11:07.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast