Thread: Colt LE6920R "Trooper" Upper / Centurion Rail (used)

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Colt LE6920R "Trooper" Upper / Centurion Rail (used)

This came off a full Colt LE6920R "Trooper" I purchased new a couple of years ago. Round count under 500rds of brass factory ammo (no reloads). Used it as a complete rifle with a LPVO before building a new upper which took it's place. Sat around on the wall for a couple years as a spare and can use a good loving home where it gets shot.

Again, this is a factory built Colt Upper but I'll break down the components / markings

- Barrel standard Colt 6920 carbine gas profile with Colt CAGE Code and A2 Flash hider.

- Rail is as seen, the Centurion OEM ML13OEM 13" MLOK rail that they made for Colt and was installed from the factory.

- Upper is Colt, but came during a time they didn't mark with the CAGE code or the "C". Wear is from a Geissele scope mount that was on the rifle most of it's life.

- BCG is Colt OEM and does have the faint "C" on the carrier, which was typical of the era this was made.

- I replaced the original CH with a BCM as seen (I don't have the OEM Colt CH anymore).

Up for sale for $520 shipped in the lower 48 states. Payment via discreet electronic means arranged via PM.

Upper is local in the Pensacola FL area if a FTF is desired.

Photos show what is included with this sale (nothing more, nothing less).

Faint Colt "C", hard to get good in photos but it's there.

Last edited by RHINOWSO; 12-13-22 at 10:57.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Sold Pending Funds 12/20/22