Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Christine McVie

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Same here. I'm still discovering more old music through Rick Beato's channel now.

When I was in high school rap started getting popular. It was awful to pull up to parties and hear that shit blasting.
    One of the FEW celebs that Ill personally miss...talent, class, musical perfection. Amazing how screwed up that band was on personal levels, they still turned out just superb music. RIP.
    BEATO is awesome. Love his enthusiasm. Ive said for several decades now, that Boston's More Than A Feelin is THE best rock song ever..and his video on the song proves it.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Yes, RIP Christine. Was a big MAC fan back in the 70s when I was in the AF. I'm lucky to say I saw Fleetwood Mag 5 + times. As I like to say, I may be old but at least I got to see & hear all the cool bands!

Feedback Score
    Damn, another voice gone from the soundtrack of my youth.

She will be missed.

Feedback Score
    First saw Fleetwood Mac during the Rumours tour at the Capital Centre in '78 right before starting freshman year in HS. It was my third concert. Have seen them several times since and just saw Stevie Nicks perform here in Houston at the beginning of this month.

RIP Miss Perfect and thanks for the music and memories.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Saw them in 2014. They put on a great show. Played for hours and would’ve kept playing longer but the crowd started to disperse. They still sounded really good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea...Fleetwood Mac is one of the favs and a great band. McVie was a cornerstone, only overshadowed a bit by Stevie Nicks (but who wouldn't be). RIP.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Now THAT was a voice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12