Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Colt LE6920 16" barrel

Feedback Score

New Colt LE6920 16" barrel

I've had this deal bookmarked for awhile: https://highplainsarmament.com/produ...le6920-barrel/

They were $249.00 for months, checked a couple weeks ago and saw they were at the current price of $179.00, free shipping, so ordered one on the 18th, and got it today. It's new and clean, in bubble wrap, all in all I think I got a pretty good deal. Good communication from the company as to order status & shipping.
    Last edited by bobcatdriver; 12-01-22 at 08:49. Reason: mistake in title

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcatdriver View Post
    I've had this deal bookmarked for awhile: https://highplainsarmament.com/produ...le6920-barrel/

They were $249.00 for months, checked a couple weeks ago and saw they were at the current price of $179.00, free shipping, so ordered one on the 18th, and got it today. It's new and clean, in bubble wrap, all in all I think I got a pretty good deal. Good communication from the company as to order status & shipping.
    Curious if it had a date stamp on it like the page said and if so what it was.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    That’s a great barrel!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    That’s a great barrel!
    I've got 3 of them, but at that price I'm temped to get another or 2. Only 4 in stock atm.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

New Colt LE6920

Decent enough deal but the word Barrel should be included in your title.
    Last edited by bamashooter; 12-01-22 at 07:10.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bamashooter View Post
    Decent enough deal but the word Barrel should be included in your title.
    Darn, just saw that. Can I edit the thread title?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Darn, just saw that. Can I edit the thread title?
    Edit, then click "advanced"

If it was 14.5, I'd hop on it. That's the price of those MMC Contract SOCOM overruns when they first came out.

The tragedy is that a bunch of dumb asses will probably shave the FSB, put an MLOK crap rail on it and totally waste the potential of the barrel.
    Last edited by markm; 12-01-22 at 08:09.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Edit, then click "advanced"

If it was 14.5, I'd hop on it. That's the price of those MMC Contract SOCOM overruns when they first came out.

The tragedy is that a bunch of dumb asses will probably shave the FSB, put an MLOK crap rail on it and totally waste the potential of the barrel.
    Got it, thanks! Too bad the MMC seem to be long gone. I snagged more than couple before they ran out.

Feedback Score
    Got it, thanks! Too bad the MMC seem to be long gone. I snagged more than couple before they ran out.
    Does your barrel have the date stampings on it like a legit LE barrel assembly should or is it a CR series barrel without???

Have you looked?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Does your barrel have the date stampings on it like a legit LE barrel assembly should or is it a CR series barrel without???

Have you looked?
    They haven’t date stamped any for a couple of years. Even legit bought by LE ones. They’re all the same.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast