Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riverside, CA mass killing not getting much attention

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Riverside, CA mass killing not getting much attention

Mass killing in Riverside isn't getting a lot of coverage to the point of(unless I have missed it) not even mentioning the murder weapon or the origin(s) of firearm(s) used in the shootout that followed.

https://www.foxla.com/news/slain-riv...austin-edwards

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Haven't seen a thing on it. And I have a whacky click bait feed at work.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    It was on the Foxnews website page the other day and on my local (Utah) news website. I've seen follow ups on both as well. I don't watch TV so no idea if there has been airplay of it.

But no, it hasn't been a huge story. Should get more attention based on the facts (Older loser uses internet to prey on teen girl, murders her family). This kind of thing, less the murders, is all too common and people need to be made more aware.

At least the perp got what he had coming.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    (Older loser uses internet to prey on teen girl, murders her family).
    Oh is this the former cop (or something) that catfished the teen and killed the family then got killed in a shoot out? That was on my click bait quite a bit.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Oh is this the former cop (or something) that catfished the teen and killed the family then got killed in a shoot out? That was on my click bait quite a bit.
    That's it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Yeah. That is a pretty fantastic story for the low amount of coverage. I guess you only get the big time if a gay/tranny is hurt.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    How does this play into the "only cops should have guns" and "defund the police" narratives?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I saw this. "Allegedly" a Virginia State trooper drove from Virginia to California to pick up a 15 year old girl he had been met on line. He took her and killed the 3 relatives and set fire to their house.
    The police caught up with him 200 miles away and he had the girl. He shot at the police and they shot at him. He was dead of a self inflicted wound. The girl was unharmed.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I saw this. "Allegedly" a Virginia State trooper drove from Virginia to California to pick up a 15 year old girl he had been met on line. He took her and killed the 3 relatives and set fire to their house.
    The police caught up with him 200 miles away and he had the girl. He shot at the police and they shot at him. He was dead of a self inflicted wound. The girl was unharmed.
    Supposedly graduated the VSP academy, left them for some reason, and was just recently hired by a SO to be a jailer.

Feedback Score
    These are happening with such frequency that people are becoming desensitized and uninterested.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast