Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: World's first "no lube" rifle

Feedback Score

World's first "no lube" rifle

Really? Somehow the world's militaries must have missed this one:

"Utilizing visionary RF85 nano-technology, the Anderson Rifle is the first—and only—rifle in the world that requires zero lubrication. Which means it never, ever needs oil. Cleans easily with just soap and water. And, most importantly, runs cleaner, faster, longer. Its proprietary RF85 process permanently injects calcium into the molecular fabric of the metal— reducing friction by an astounding 85% while forming a lasting protective barrier that eliminates the need for any lubrication."

https://andersonmanufacturing.com/al...cts/rf-85.html
    Last edited by Slater; 12-01-22 at 07:20.

Feedback Score
    Ive seen this one before!

Feedback Score
    Can a run of the mill Anderson stay running long enough for lack of lube to even be an issue?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Good old "Nano" red flag. Worse than LWRCI's bullshit.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Can a run of the mill Anderson stay running long enough for lack of lube to even be an issue?

I don't know, but they seem to have jumped on the "Retro" bandwagon (if these are now considered "Retro"):

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...nds-a4-series/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Good old "Nano" red flag. Worse than LWRCI's bullshit.
    NO, MARK..its "VISIONARY RF85" nano- tech...you didnt see? THIS time its different!
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    I remember froglube and all the others so I'm sure it will work out for them...
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    They’ve been advertising this for a few years, I think. Politely, I’m skeptical.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    There is a good ‘I screwed your mom’ joke in here somewhere…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast