Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon releases info on Hunter and Joe Biden.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Im sooo YAAAAAWN over HB.
    Its very very hard to accept that there ARE people, in America, who ARE above the law. And thats just a fact.
    Bill Clinton & that goblin wife of his will go to their graves NEVER having been punished for shit they did all the way back to Arkansas,Waco, Riby Ridge,and 1000's more.
    Pelosi will never ever have a word said for the millions of dollars made from insider info while in Congress.
    Fauci will never see justice on this side of heaven.
    I mean, I could sit here for the rest of the day providing proof...F it. The demonrat party for the most part is immune to prosecution..IF you are a big enough dog on the porch.
    NOTHING will come of Hunter and his father.
    I’ve accepted the fact that there is no true justice in this world. We are all going to stand before God and give account of our lives where true judgement takes place. Would I like to see those mentioned above tried for their crimes and duly punished here and now? Absolutely, but it is highly unlikely.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I’ve accepted the fact that there is no true justice in this world. We are all going to stand before God and give account of our lives where true judgement takes place. Would I like to see those mentioned above tried for their crimes and duly punished here and now? Absolutely, but it is highly unlikely.
    But, as you noted brother- THEY GONNA GET THEIRS. And thats really why I dont go just apeshit crazy about it anymore.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    There's nothing wrong with getting Intel or news from Twitter, you just have to know and trust the source. Even Drudge broke stories. But as with every source, buyer beware.
    Last edited by chuckman; 12-03-22 at 09:32.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well every media outlet should really be looking closely at this because this probobly started out as a good thing. It was perhaps thought of as necassary to avoid Twitter becoming a sewer of trash information.
    Where they went wrong was allowing very like minded people to take the helm. Those people were easily corruptable by the DNC and the Biden Team. Then you start seeing guys like "The Real James Woods" suddenly blacklisted by Twitter.
    They created an echo chamber for the Democrats, not a single revelation about Hunter Biudens corruption was allowed. No ties to Joe via Hunters corruption were allowed. No evidence no matter how it was obtained was allowed to be presented.
    Now they're caught and at a time when they are most vulnerable.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It’s very very hard to accept that there ARE people, in America, who ARE above the law.
    This is a serious First Amendment story, it’s not about HB getting charged or not.

Feedback Score
    Those who control the media, control the sheepeople.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    This is a serious First Amendment story, it’s not about HB getting charged or not.
    Exactly, you witnessed a media conglomorate become the Propaganda Minister for the DNC and the Biden's. On order from the DNC they buried stories anti Biden and promoted anti Trump stories. Hell, they banned Trump from Twitter.
    They became the mouthpiece for lies and propaganda.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    There's nothing wrong with getting Intel or news from Twitter, you just have to know and trust the source. Even Drudge broke stories. But as with every source, buyer beware.
    It becomes extremely problematic when you stop looking for and using other sources, combined with Twitter essentially banning conservative voices and certainly anything negative on the Democratic candidate.

It's a huge problem.

Gutfield shared some analysis that showed that for many mainstream news outlets, a very very high percentage (90 some odd plus) was coming from Twitter trending articles.

And there was virtually no investigative journalism like the conservative outlets were doing.

Just intentionally blinding themselves to only pro DNC viewpoints.

No opposing views allowed for most things.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    And so... another 'conspiracy theory' comes true.
    What a shock...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Its very very hard to accept that there ARE people, in America, who ARE above the law. And thats just a fact.
    Bill Clinton & that goblin wife of his will go to their graves NEVER having been punished for shit they did all the way back to Arkansas,Waco, Riby Ridge,and 1000's more.
    Pelosi will never ever have a word said for the millions of dollars made from insider info while in Congress.
    Fauci will never see justice on this side of heaven.
    I mean, I could sit here for the rest of the day providing proof...F it. The demonrat party for the most part is immune to prosecution..IF you are a big enough dog on the porch.
    NOTHING will come of Hunter and his father.
    Well, when the ballot box and the jury box fail....

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast