Thread: M-LOK Controls Package - Arisaka Finger Stop, Slate Stop, BCM KAG, BCM Vert Grip

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

M-LOK Controls Package - Arisaka Finger Stop, Slate Stop, BCM KAG, BCM Vert Grip

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

A little while ago I added a M-LOK railed upper and wanted to try out a bunch of different forward controls for the rail. I figured it's time to let the unused ones go to someone else. Everything included has been mounted but might as well be considered brand new (the BCM Vertical Grip MOD 3 has never been mounted but packaging is open). Before anyone asks, I am not interested in any trades right now and I will eventually consider breaking up the package if it doesn't sell together, but for right now I'd like to keep everything together because I will be traveling a lot for work and honestly just don't have time to be making multiple trips to the Post Office in the foreseeable future. If there's a single item you're interested in please let me know and I will reach out in the order I receive requests if/when I decide to break it up. Package includes an Arisaka Finger Stop (MSRP $28), a Slate Ind Slate Stop (MSRP $17), a BCM K.A.G (MSRP $18.95), and a BCM Vertical Grip MOD 3 (MSRP $18.95). That's a total of $82.90 MSRP, asking for $50 shipped for the entire lot. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by JBarbaresi; 12-10-22 at 22:28.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Sold pending funds.