Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Will M4C and the GOP finally Dump Trump after his call to terminate the Constitution?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    So now it turns out that the Arizona Secretary of State colluded with Twitter to have posts removed from voices critical of her and from political opponents.

It is very clear to me that Twitter actively colluded with Democrat operatives to influence elections and also with government officials for similar.

Both are illegal, and the ones from government entities are first amendment issues.

If this was playing out regarding TV commercials it would be violations of federal law due to fcc code.

That was put in place because TV networks were effective monopolies. The same is true of social media, just the code has not caught up with the technology.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsunsurf View Post
    I wish you were smart enough to see that I’m a true conservative, not a mouth breather that moans every time Trump cries about being attacked. But as they say, you can wish in one hand and shit in the other… so I guess we are stuck with each other. To pass time you could research how many times Trump supported anti-gun legislation.
    ..but you think the Lincoln Project has our best interests in mind?

The logic that you hate someone and won't vote for them because they had a couple anti gun moments (not saying I am good with it) and becoming part of the problem that a person who has every intention of banning whatever they can was elected is so bizarro world logic. How do you not put the simple addition equation together?
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 12-05-22 at 08:53.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    So now it turns out that the Arizona Secretary of State colluded with Twitter to have posts removed from voices critical of her and from political opponents.

It is very clear to me that Twitter actively colluded with Democrat operatives to influence elections and also with government officials for similar.

Both are illegal, and the ones from government entities are first amendment issues.

If this was playing out regarding TV commercials it would be violations of federal law due to fcc code.

That was put in place because TV networks were effective monopolies. The same is true of social media, just the code has not caught up with the technology.
    If the evidence that has been released is real, and I believe 100% it is. Absolutely government officials and tax paid persons have colluded with Twitter, Facebook and multiple outlets to influence elections.

Now can anyone tell me what will be done about this?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami_JBT View Post
    The issue with Trump is that Trump acts like the ideas of America First are his and his alone through MAGA. He doesn't acknowledge that the movement existed before him. They existed before Reagan and throughout the decades have evolved and matured. In the 90s, you had the Constitutionalist Movement and Anti-Tax Movement, which evolved to the TEA Party Movement, which became hr MAGA movement, and is now Post Trump, referred as the America First movement.

He acts like he created it all and the movement should be loyal to him.

The thing is, the Establishment in the Republican Party has been battling this for decades too. Look at how the GOP co-opted and destroyed the TEA Party Movement from within. It did the same thing in the 90s with leaders like Newt Gingrich and his "Contract With America". The political victory gained in the 90s was squandered on going after Clinton for having an affair, instead of better efforts to reduce the size and scope of government.

That culminated with Bush 43 being elected and the lack of progress with him led to eight years of Obama. The movement shifted from working with the government and the political establishment to working to oust it.

It didn't happen just with Republicans either. Democrats were targeted too. Americans for over a decade of Bush and Obama wanted change within heir parties.

Trump rode that wave as an outsider. The Democrats, using a different set of rules as a party, simply silenced outsiders as a whole. But you see them winning in local, more focused races like the House of Representatives with AOC beating a long term established incumbent.

The movement is in transition again for both sides and a lot of folks want something different.
    It literally says "again" in the name.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gsd2053 View Post
    Now can anyone tell me what will be done about this?
    Call everyone who believes this conspiracy theory a racist???

(The Effed Up thing in all of this is that the population is so fukking brainless that Twitter could influence there mush head beliefs)
    Last edited by markm; 12-05-22 at 09:56.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsunsurf View Post
    Certainly you all have seen his Truth post. The vast majority of users here have sworn to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Trump has literally called for the "termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution." He is asking to be named president, despite the protections put in place by our constitution, making him dictator. This is absolutely against everything you/we have sworn to protect.

Is Trump a traitor, by definition? In your eyes?

This certainly validates The Lincoln Project and any other republican Never-Trumpers. Even though I posted this as a question, I am making the statement that I hope you all will realize that Trump has been in this for himself since the beginning. He was a loser of a New York Democrat, that supported the AWB, who finally realized he could use his business and tax desires to appeal to the right if he added a couple of talking points: abortion and guns. He lied to Christians, which was obvious because he knew nothing about the Bible, and then he lied to gun owners promising to use executive powers to force CCW reciprocity. Instead he used executive power to ban bump stocks.

I hope you will all think critically about what he is calling for…

Does he normally write like this? It made my head hurt trying to read it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I am smart enough to see you say you are a conservative while you push the false narrative that the DNC influencing Twitter is not a 1st Amendment issue because "the DNC is not the government" when the FBI testified in court that they met regularly with Twitter to push the same narrative as the DNC.

With conservatives like you, who needs liberals?

Andy
    Ding. Ding. Ding.

Chamber Republicans are just the worst. They'll tell you they support you while they're actively sliding a knife in between your ribs.

Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post

This is where it becomes actively unconstitutional. Hobbs cannot act as a DNC candidate AND the AZ SoS. She must recuse herself, her office and her campaign from 1st Amendment conflicts while holding office. If she has a legitimate problem with what's being posted, then civil court is her appropriate venue for redress. Anything else is over the line.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Let me ask, because I think we can all agree that the 2020 elction was rigged.
    At what point should the GOP have stepped in and asked "WTF Over"? There were obvious irregularities and the Party said Zip.
    Mitch McConnel is probobly very happy that Trump isn't in power and holding him accoutable. So why rock the boat?

No here's the thing, I don't care if you're a never Trumper or not, what that guy accomplished with the Supreme Court alone was amazing.
    The other thing is nobody likes Trump anymore, I think that's kind of harsh, we could have got another Bush afterall.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hobbs is already set to certify her own election steal.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tion-fraud-10/

~~~~~~~~

Trump on Truth about all this...the replies are great. Amazing how people read the same statement & see 100% polar on it's intention / meaning.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealBryso...22980548526081
    Last edited by Artos; 12-05-22 at 13:00.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast