Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock trigger reset issue

Feedback Score

Glock trigger reset issue

I just put in a Boogetman Excommunicado trigger and I am getting an issue with reset. When I cycle the slide and hold the trigger to the rear the slide will not return to battery. When I release the trigger slide moves forward and then everything will function. If I pull the trigger and release it all is good.

The gun is on a Grey Ghost precision frame, the slide is stock Glock 35 but with an after market barrel that ran fine in the pistol when everything was Glock.

The youtube link shows exaclty what is happening.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9gWwQcg7f-g

I can't see any thing that looks like it might be causing this.
    Last edited by yoni; 12-04-22 at 04:55.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What trigger spring, recoil spring, and firing pin spring is being used? If they are not in "balance", weight-wise, it cam cause this.

Feedback Score
    all springs are stock

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    all springs are stock
    It is just the trigger you replaced or the trigger with the trigger bar?r

Feedback Score
    Trigger and trigger bar.

I just put the old trigger and trigger bar back in and it works fine.

So I have to contact Boogeyman

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I was gonna blame the aftermarket parts, but looks like you discovered that already.

I'm kinda put off by aftermarket triggers in handguns at this point. For the few I've tried, I've had more trouble with them than not. Ghost parts caused my G19 to malfunction, and a Galloway short-stroke trigger turned my dead reliable LC9 into a total shit show of malfunctions...Like to the point that it was unsafe. Put the factory parts back, and they were 100% again.

Hopefully they'll get you taken care of, or at least give you your money back.

Feedback Score
    I love the way this trigger looks and feels. Someone I know gave it and the company very high marks.

The only flat trigger I have ever used until now was Overwatch Precision poly Dat I think they call it. This trigger for me in 100% of my Glocks or Glocks I have helped people with has been great.

I hope Boogeyman will get this to work. If not refund my money and I will get a new Overwatch Precision for this gun

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Trigger and trigger bar.

I just put the old trigger and trigger bar back in and it works fine.

So I have to contact Boogeyman
    I bet an out of spec trigger bar causing an issue with the connector . I would check the height as well to see if it rubbing against the firing pin safety

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    I was gonna blame the aftermarket parts, but looks like you discovered that already.

I'm kinda put off by aftermarket triggers in handguns at this point. For the few I've tried, I've had more trouble with them than not. Ghost parts caused my G19 to malfunction, and a Galloway short-stroke trigger turned my dead reliable LC9 into a total shit show of malfunctions...Like to the point that it was unsafe. Put the factory parts back, and they were 100% again.

Hopefully they'll get you taken care of, or at least give you your money back.
    Pistol parts are tiny. That gives very little room for error. I'll mod the hell out of a rifle, hell, most of mine are built, but my pistols, especially my ECD guns....I don't play with them, sights at most.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had a Ghost connector cause the problem you are describing and was fixed by getting the Ghost bent to more closely mimic the factory one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast