Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock trigger reset issue

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Must be some part of the back end of the trigger bar being out of spec...

Slide moves rearward, cam on inside of slide pushes connector inward, trigger bar snaps upward, then catches firing pin lug as slide is returning to battery.

Trigger bar is not snapping upward, methinks.

Feedback Score
    I also think it is the trigger bar.

I sent Boogeyman an email, and will give them a few days to get back to me to see what they say.

I have to say the Excommunicado is a very cool looking trigger, and with what others have said about Boogeyman quality, I am sure they will get it working or replace it.

Feedback Score
    Terry of Boogeyman has responded and all is good he will get me a new trigger.

In 2022, that speaks very highly of him.
    When it comes time to build out my Glock 32, it will have some stuff from Boogeyman

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    It's not unusual for Aftermarket parts to make you feel like a trashcan run.

APEX trigger in a G48. Would not always go into battery from the slide lock.

I have since bought trigger shoes and add to my factory trigger bar.

$0.25 trigger job from MrGunsnGear YT videos was the final stroke before BANG BANG, BANG.

OverWatch Precision trigger shoes feel great to my Bang Switch. Factory trigger shoes irritate my trigger finger to beyond pain and agony.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    My Glocks that are set up to my taste all but one wear Overwatch triggers and I love them. The only reason I am pimping out this Glock 35 is in anticipation to getting contracts back in Africa.

I have one more Glock to build and that is a Glock 32.

I so hate the stock Glock trigger type that I had to replace the trigger on my B&T TP9 which stock has the glock type trigger with a flat faced trigger .

I went from not being a Glock fan to really being one if you can call my pistols Glock. The only stocj parts are the slide and all it's bits and a few parts in the frame other wise it is all after market stuff. I really like my 357 sig Glock 35, I have to think of a name for it since it really isn't a Glock anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12