Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vibratory Tumbler Tip

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerjerk View Post
    I rarely use the lid anymore. I used to put tumbler outside and pull lid for last hour to free dust. Now I put tumbler outside and rarely use lid at all. I find this has significantly reduced residual dust on cases. If I'm worried about stuff getting in tumbler, I put an old plastic meter box over tumbler with the box overhanging edge of step so dust has an escape route. Dust does get all over outside of tumbler bowl, but that is what compressed air is for....
    I used to run the tumbler with the smaller opening and didn't need the lid. The vertical walls on this unit spill too much. I did prefer just letting the dust purge out and sweeping it up. But overall this tumbler is bigger and better, and the little hole has kept me from losing the lid nut for sure.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I'd thought about a bigger tumbler, but that would cut into primer money......

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerjerk View Post
    I'd thought about a bigger tumbler, but that would cut into primer money......
    I grabbed this thing at Sportsmans Warehouse for well under $100 at the time. It's been a solid tumbler. But I wouldn't have bought it had my old one not quit.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12