Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Gays over guns: North Carolina Power Outage

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Run of the mill punks is my guess.
    I don't see the Antifa types going after it because there is nothing there is value to steal. I've yet to see them active unless there is some major looting going on.
    Boogaloo Boys are so infiltraited by FBI that they seem to me to be a joke.
    It's odd to me because there seems to be a giant lie being circulated about how dangerous red neck, election denying, queer haters are in the shadows waiting to overthrow the government and lynch a bunch of folks.
    The parties need an enemy and the militia/alt-right/trumper/no vac/homophobe deplorables have kept the ignorant pushing the D button for decades. Of course they will blame random stuff on the enemies of communism, I mean democracy.

Andy

Feedback Score
    I dunno. I mean substations are easy pickins. Could there be some nefarious stuff going on, sure. Could it be dumb asses, yup. Could it be simple thievery, absolutely. Occam's razor sez ...

Now could there be a sprinkling of amateur saboteurs in the mix? Probably, pick a flavor. I'm just not ready to hang my hat on an organized campaign. Simply based on the fact that an organized campaign could easily do a lot more damage.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm just saying if that the whole story of rogue conservative white men are out to destroy the system is true, who has claimed responcability?
    It doesn't do a lot of good to randomly commit acts of violence and intimidation if nobody knows your name.
    So, again by pushing this story out there, you're playing right along with what the current administration wants. They want to hate you, they want to blame you, they want to send you away, they want to turn your kids in to misgendered freaks.

This is counterproductive and to accept it as reality works for the current administration.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

They knocked out the grid to rob some stores....
    A bunch of liberals are standing arounf scratching their butts and saying "Not exactly the terrorists we were hoping for huh?"

Feedback Score

They knocked out the grid to rob some stores....
    A bunch of liberals are standing arounf scratching their butts and saying "Not exactly the terrorists we were hoping for huh?"
    So it was basically a random group of white boys going around and cutting power? Seems silly to me…
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    So it was basically a random group of white boys going around and cutting power? Seems silly to me…
    No, they were cutting the power to do burglaries. They lined up X amount of business to rob in one area, figured out their power hub and hit it, than went to do burglar stuff.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    No, they were cutting the power to do burglaries. They lined up X amount of business to rob in one area, figured out their power hub and hit it, than went to do burglar stuff.
    Damned theiving homo's.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Damned theiving homo's.
    No one should feel safe sleeping with a gay burgler.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456