Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it just me?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Found out a kid in Sword class, who’d been bugging me to take him shooting, had Leftist/ANTIFA-ish leanings after taking him to the range.
    Far worse than simply being an asshat.
    Agreed, I’ll take an ignorant asshat every day of the week.

Why the heck would you train the enemy? Hopefully there was a range accident.

Hey kid, go pull those targets.

Feedback Score
    Had to look it up, but the stock, action, trigger spatial relationship seemed off? But it’s just a Savage rifle. The trigger looks like it is BEHIND the bolt. Weird. Gotta love what looks like an extra recoil pad on the stock.

Not making fun of the guy, at least he is out shooting.

We should have an ‘Gun Amnesty Day’ where we admit to gun handling and or design boner ideas- in the name of learning…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Agreed, I’ll take an ignorant asshat every day of the week.

Why the heck would you train the enemy? Hopefully there was a range accident.

Hey kid, go pull those targets.
    That came out AT the RANGE. Prior he was merely a typical, young, know nothing. I didn’t word that adequately apparently.
    Our Range excursion was terminated.
    And yeah, “training the enemy” isn’t an option.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    That came out AT the RANGE. Prior he was merely a typical, young, know nothing. I didn’t word that adequately apparently.
    Our Range excursion was terminated.
    And yeah, “training the enemy” isn’t an option.
    My wife says i'm reluctant to make new friends. (I wasn't always that way. My background is military & a business owner) It's difficult sometimes to dump people that should have been avoided in the first place !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12