Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100k Candela REIN 3.0

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

100k Candela REIN 3.0

Cloud Defensive is coming out with 100k Candela REIN 3.0 with dual fuel capability. Hopefully it will actually be more available than the 2.0.

https://www.clouddefensive.com/produ...eid=4a615c1fb8
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Cloud Defensive is coming out with 100k Candela REIN 3.0 with dual fuel capability. Hopefully it will actually be more available than the 2.0.

https://www.clouddefensive.com/produ...eid=4a615c1fb8
    Pissed and happy about this... Just bought 2 REIN 2.0 kits... Ugh.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I love the company. I have the original Rein Full size. Realistically for my current needs, it does it's job. No need to get a 3.0 at this time, but it's awesome what the company is producing. I'm still patiently waiting to see how their pistol lights come out.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    I just got a 3.0 and have to say it is impressive. I have an original rein micro and OWL to do some comparing against. Time will tell but seems like a great light so far.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_B View Post
    I just got a 3.0 and have to say it is impressive. I have an original rein micro and OWL to do some comparing against. Time will tell but seems like a great light so far.
    I'm still mad that I got a pair of 2.0 kits like a month ago... *sigh* Good news is that they tell me they'll sell the heads separately at some point, so at least I'll have an upgrade path. Congrats on the sweet piece of kit.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I'm still mad that I got a pair of 2.0 kits like a month ago... *sigh* Good news is that they tell me they'll sell the heads separately at some point, so at least I'll have an upgrade path. Congrats on the sweet piece of kit.
    I'm over the $300-$400 flashlights. I have a Rein 1.0, but the head is yuge. I'd drop the coin for a 2.0 or 3.0 head though, if it fits.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    CD 2034: Behold the Rein 10.0!
    10,000,000,000kcd!!!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    CD 2034: Behold the Rein 10.0!
    10,000,000,000kcd!!!!!
    Haha. Sounds about right. Unfortunately their lumens and candela claims typically test out significantly short of their claims. Either way, they still compare very well against competitors, are rock solidly built, and priced better once the complete kit is taken into consideration. I'm definitely happy with the pair of 2.0 kits I own and would unreservedly recommend them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Haha. Sounds about right. Unfortunately their lumens and candela claims typically test out significantly short of their claims. Either way, they still compare very well against competitors, are rock solidly built, and priced better once the complete kit is taken into consideration. I'm definitely happy with the pair of 2.0 kits I own and would unreservedly recommend them.
    Haha, I like my Rein one as well. I just figured it sounded about right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast