Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wilson combat on carry guns

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Maybe you should buy a ballistic vest and test your ammunition and barrel combo against it.
    I have a spare 3A panel and towards the end of January will shoot it, waiting on the barrel to come back from getting TiN coated.

Feedback Score
    Interested to read about the results.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Way back in the early 90's our agency started issuing P226 9mm. On the DA first trigger pull weaker shooters usually
    shot the B27 cardboard target in the crotch or thighs. Second shot in SA usually went into the torso. We laughed at the female shooters
    doing this but I explained the pelvic girdle has lots of vitals for a bad guy to fall down and bleed profusely. The 3 shot drill, 2 in
    the chest and 1 in the head makes certain he is DEAD.
    Start in the pelvis, femoral artery, then move up to the chest as suspect's elevator is going down.
    10 years later the first SIG's were traded for P226 DAK in 357sig. I started my LEO career in the mid 70's and had to carry a revolver.
    The DAK was right up my alley.

BTW: We later went to a B27 center replacement for targets, then the smaller reduced size center replacement.
    AIM Small, HIT Small. That was the way it was when I retired in 2008. New Sheriff issues GLOCK's.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12