Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Steiner T6xi 1-6

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hey doc, was the nx8 really that bad? I have been waiting for my nx8 for quite a bit. On month 5 of my wait (mil order). Wondering if the wait isn’t worth it at this point lol. I have the most time behind a ta31 acog RCO. That gets a lot of hate due to eye relief.

I know you only had the nx8, but if you could add anymore insight I would appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by R0331 View Post
    Hey doc, was the nx8 really that bad? I have been waiting for my nx8 for quite a bit. On month 5 of my wait (mil order). Wondering if the wait isn’t worth it at this point lol. I have the most time behind a ta31 acog RCO. That gets a lot of hate due to eye relief.

I know you only had the nx8, but if you could add anymore insight I would appreciate it.

I did not like the NX8 at all. Poor Eye box and it was slower to get behind then an ACOG.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Glass looks pretty good. The reticle on 1x reminds me of how my VCOG 1-8x works (horseshoe/circle type) or my Kahles 1-6x

I am thinking about adding one of these to a 14” rifle I own (pin/weld scar 16). I need magnification these days with my eyes

Feedback Score
    These are onsale at Primary Arms right now for $1444.99

https://www.primaryarms.com/steiner-...col_pco=Orphan
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ended up picking one up to give it a shot. It’s a really solid lpvo and I do like you can switch to a capped elevation turret. Ultimately though, I’m not going to hold on to it. I have years of training with acogs and I have ventured into lpvos multiple times expecting a huge upgrade, but never felt like I had much improvement.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    @docsherm

Final review? What made you move on?

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    @docsherm

Final review? What made you move on?
    I love the scope. I changed up the barrel on the upper it was on and went with a higher magnification scope. If I needed a LPVO, that would be the first one I would go to.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    I love the scope. I changed up the barrel on the upper it was on and went with a higher magnification scope. If I needed a LPVO, that would be the first one I would go to.
    Have you ever used the K18i? If so, any comparison to the T6xi? I see in this thread you generally liked the K16i.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Have you ever used the K18i? If so, any comparison to the T6xi? I see in this thread you generally liked the K16i.
    I have not, I have seen one and it looks just like a larger version of the 1-6. The K16i was just not bright enough for what it was supposed to do.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast