Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BRG9 Elite 9mm

Feedback Score

BRG9 Elite 9mm

I picked up a Turkish made BRG9 Elite chambered in 9mm for $201 delivered plus a $25 transfer. From what I'm told, it's a Springfield XD clone. It appears very well machined and finished. The case is top of the line and is fully accessorized including two additional backstraps. It has a red front sight and the dots on the rear sight are white. The magazines hold 16rds. I'll provide more feedback once I'm able to shoot it. Meanwhile, here are a few pictures.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Let us know how she goes.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I picked up a Turkish made BRG9 Elite chambered in 9mm for $201 delivered plus a $25 transfer. From what I'm told, it's a Springfield XD clone. It appears very well machined and finished. The case is top of the line and is fully accessorized including two additional backstraps. It has a red front sight and the dots on the rear sight are white. The magazines hold 16rds. I'll provide more feedback once I'm able to shoot it. Meanwhile, here are a few pictures.

Looks like an original HS/XD. Hard to beat that price. Definitely interested in the range report, nice score.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    fOR $201, I would have bought one. They still have them for that price? Been debating a Stoeger for $225ish.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Which vendor did you purchase through?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    There's a 5-inch barrel version which apparently hasn't been imported (yet?). Also a Gen 2 is out now, which may be why the Gen 1's are going for so cheap.

https://brgdefence.com/en/products/brg9-elite-gen2/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    Which vendor did you purchase through?
    https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...m/ID/286588#gd

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Is it me, or does the lower frame look bowed in the second photo?

Feedback Score
    According to the importer, the barrel and slide are "4340 forged steel, dual heat treated". Is this a common barrel steel?

Feedback Score
    I put 92rds of Geco 124gr FMJ and 60rds of Remington 115gr FMJ through it today. It was 100% reliable. Accuracy was very good. The ejection distance was only about three feet. The trigger felt great. The thing that I liked best was that I could make very quick accurate follow-up shots. I can't think of a pistol that is better in this regard. I thought that the grip safety would bother me, but I didn't even notice it. This pistol was easily worth the money paid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast