Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The ultimate Galil Ace: 13" Gen 1 5.56x45 that takes rock-n-lock magazines

Feedback Score
    That's interesting. I've never seen one before. Below is a picture of the Zastava magazine which looks very similar. It came with a M85 that I purchased, but they were not available otherwise that I know of.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    That's interesting. I've never seen one before. Below is a picture of the Zastava magazine which looks very similar. It came with a M85 that I purchased, but they were not available otherwise that I know of.

Weird. What marks does your magazine have?

I am away for work. I will look at mine, along with the two Zastava magazines I own when I get home. I’m not sure if the South African magazine has any markings or not.

Feedback Score
    Here's a picture of the plastic South African Galil magazine along side my plastic Zastava magazine. It's odd how similar they are. The Zastava magazine won't lock in a Galil though. There were no markings on it.

Last edited by Bret; 08-29-23 at 19:29.

Feedback Score
    I wonder if they share the same production process. The feed lips and front locking lug look slightly different.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234