Thread: Staccato Plate for an ACRO P2

Feedback Score

Staccato Plate for an ACRO P2

I am wanting to mount an ACRO P2 on a C2 Duo and I am wondering if you all have any reccomendations. I plan on carrying this once proven. Thank you

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I'm betting Dawson Precision has something, they provide OEM Mount Plates for Staccato.

Just an observation; the Acro seems large for a C2, had you considered a "smaller" Optic?
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    I appreciate the observation. I really hadn’t thought about it. I guess I will put it on the C2 and see if it feels too big. It is not a deep concealment gun, so I really wasn’t too worried about size.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    That’s different then, I guess I look at the C2 as a CC pistol.
    Let us know your assessment.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    There are only 2 options, the Dawson plate or CHPWS. CHPWS is lower so you would need a new, lower front sight. I could be mistaken since there are carry vs tactical plates. What option did your C2 DPO come with?

I am running a CHPWS + Acro, but it was aftermarket cut with a lower front sight.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I have a Staccato P with P-2 and a C2 with the new Holosun EPS, both using the Dawson plates.

I feel like the P-2 is a bit too big for a carry pistol like a C2, that's why I went with the EPS. With the EPS you can use normal height sights, no need for suppressor height versions.

Both optics are excellent and have their place, but I think the C2 and EPS are a great combo.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Very nice! I like those.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I dont even know what plate I used, my gun came with a package of plates but they longer do that I guess.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"