Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Breaking: 7 year old shoots teacher in elementary school

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    The teacher was able to evacuate her class after she was shot. Mad respect for her heads-up SA.

Feedback Score
    I am so sorry this has happened and hopefully she has a speedy recovery.

On that note, teachers need to be allowed to carry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://www.aol.com/news/superintend...171228359.html
    Administrators at the Virginia school where a first-grader shot his teacher last week learned the child may have had a weapon in his possession before the shooting but did not seize the 9mm handgun he brought to his classroom, the school system's superintendent said.

School system Superintendent George Parker told parents Thursday night in an online meeting that a school official was notified about the weapon before the 6-year-old shot the teacher at Richneck Elementary in Newport News.

“At least one administrator was notified of a possible weapon in the timeline that we’re reviewing and was aware that that student had, there was a potential that there was a weapon on campus," the superintendent told parents, according to a clip of the meeting broadcast by WAVY-TV.

I'm in awe.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    https://www.aol.com/news/superintend...171228359.html
    Administrators at the Virginia school where a first-grader shot his teacher last week learned the child may have had a weapon in his possession before the shooting but did not seize the 9mm handgun he brought to his classroom, the school system's superintendent said.

School system Superintendent George Parker told parents Thursday night in an online meeting that a school official was notified about the weapon before the 6-year-old shot the teacher at Richneck Elementary in Newport News.

“At least one administrator was notified of a possible weapon in the timeline that we’re reviewing and was aware that that student had, there was a potential that there was a weapon on campus," the superintendent told parents, according to a clip of the meeting broadcast by WAVY-TV.

I'm in awe.
    Sounds like a 30 year old teacher is about to retire.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Sounds like a 30 year old teacher is about to retire.
    Well you as a Teacher can't be upset about Uvalde when the Administration you work for knows a student has a gun and they do nothing about it.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Schools try to keep their troubles hush hush as they don't want a bunch of pissed off parents thinking their kids are going to an unsafe school. This year I have heard more reports for our school resource officers over the radio than in the last 20 years of my career. I even called one guy to give him shit and he couldn't believe the number of reports he had taken for the first month of school. Drugs, alcohol, assaults, sex offenses, etc. Kids are getting worse and the break down in the family unit is not helping. No consequences at home means the kids don't fear consequences on the street.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just wanted to let you all know that Abby is home. She got discharged yesterday and is waiting on reconstructive surgeries on her hand.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by odugrad View Post
    Just wanted to let you all know that Abby is home. She got discharged yesterday and is waiting on reconstructive surgeries on her hand.
    That’s great news, hopefully the surgeries go well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by odugrad View Post
    Any updates?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    She's doing well. She's staying with her mom. Surgery went well, though it will be the first of many on her hand. She's been in pain but her spirits are good. The bullet that went through her hand is still in her chest. It appears that the doctors are waiting to see if it shifts on its own. Not really sure why.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast