Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Glock Pmag, are they actually worth a shit?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    I don't know how they think they're gonna sell any of those, being at the same price point as Magpul.
    They will, depends on the gun store trying to sell them.
    Ive been to a couple stores and they all have different large companies they get parts and stuff from.
    Locally they have a lot of magpul and RRA stuff, another had a lot of utg and second hand botac stuff.

One I go to about once every 2 years usually has a lot of higher end stuff but they mostly sell handguns and range time.
    I need to see if they can get me another uic lower so I can get rid of this sprikes crusader

Feedback Score
    UTG seems to be making a major push to establish itself in the AR market.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    I don't know how they think they're gonna sell any of those, being at the same price point as Magpul.
    Chinese copies of Mora knives have been out for several years and selling for the same price or more.

A buyer of a Mora is in the rare position of getting more(maybe a lot more) than what they paid for while the Chinese knock off buyer is, at best, getting their money's worth.

If that can happen the no reason UTG can't make it and some UTG stuff seems to be decent quality.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well....at the risk of great heresy, some of the UTG Pro stuff put out over the last 2 or 3 years has actually been decent quality. It IS in their best interest to put out better kit for lower prices, easy way to gain more market share.

I just mean that mag in particular offers nothing over the Magpul mag, and is as much (or more, depending on bulk deals/sales) price-wise.

I could see it catching folks' eye if it was 7 or 8 bucks.

Feedback Score
    I know a couple guys that use UTG's 30-round AR mags. They seem happy with them, although I don't think they'll make anyone forget Magpul or Lancer. Apparently the windowed mag is made in Taiwan and the non-windowed version is made in Michigan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Vaircrewman View Post
    I have had 8 G19 Pmags for about 4 or 5 years that stay loaded 24/7 365 in my car in 95 degree summer heat, have many hundreds of rounds through them, have never been cleaned and I am yet to have a problem with them. I don't shoot steel, just aluminum or brass.
    This is same for me. Before swapping out to a G43X I carried my G26 with the 12 round PMAG…it runs fine. I really like the 21 rounders in the G17 size pistols…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I never had any luck with the Glock pistol PMAG. Now, the AR PMAG, butta!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    I buy primarily glock brand glock mags, I really dont know if I want to buy off brand glock mags.
    I buy used glock mags and no issues, I really like that handguns are reliable when the mag is reliable.

ffs for the first time in 9 yars I purchased pmags for my ar15 because they ere $8 a mag.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Have now shot through that worn Pmag on 2 more separate occasions, no more failures, despite the worn feedlips.

We shall continue to "see". Surely the end is near for it...

Feedback Score
    I use 21rd Pmags in my Keltec P2000 carbine
    so far past 6 years no problem
    I bought a few of the 15rders for my Dagger and 19ish build .. no problems as yet

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345