Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Robber shot, killed by customer at taqueria in SW Houston

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    Did you watch the video? I'm not saying he should be. I'm saying he will be.
    For anyone who has only watched the sanitized version, the full length with the anchor shot(maybe several) in kinda changes the legal aspect of things.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    For anyone who has only watched the sanitized version, the full length with the anchor shot(maybe several) in kinda changes the legal aspect of things.
    It’s hard to tell from the video, but maybe he was still moving with the gun in his hand. Just because you’re shot up and on the ground doesn’t mean you can’t still shoot back. Obviously you can’t shoot back with a toy gun, but the guy who did the shooting didn’t know that until after the fact. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I know we all want to be the one to make a scumbag take a dirt nap, but the time to do that was before he turned his back and headed for the door. At least in the days of video cameras everywhere and courts packed with liberal judges.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    What part of the incident captured on video do they have questions about?
    I can answer it for them and clear up the confusion. The truck is a 1973.

Ok 73-76.5. Allow a little confusion.
    Last edited by 1_click_off; 01-07-23 at 20:58.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    It’s hard to tell from the video, but maybe he was still moving with the gun in his hand. Just because you’re shot up and on the ground doesn’t mean you can’t still shoot back. Obviously you can’t shoot back with a toy gun, but the guy who did the shooting didn’t know that until after the fact. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I know we all want to be the one to make a scumbag take a dirt nap, but the time to do that was before he turned his back and headed for the door. At least in the days of video cameras everywhere and courts packed with liberal judges.
    I feel like some of us aren't watching the same video......

dead dude was more or less dying, on the floor. Dude put a bullet in his skull at point-blank when he was lying on the ground. What am I missing?
    Last edited by OutofBatt3ry; 01-07-23 at 20:54.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Robber shot, killed by customer at taqueria in SW Houston

dead dude was more or less dying, on the floor. Dude put a bullet in his skull at point-blank when he was lying on the ground. What am I missing?
    I’m not saying that didn’t happen. I’m saying that I personally couldn’t see in the detail of being there in person, what the guy on the ground was or wasn’t doing. Dying isn’t the same as dead.
    Last edited by Inkslinger; 01-07-23 at 20:57.

Feedback Score

That he deserved it?

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    That he deserved it?

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    lol, im not arguing that. What I am arguing is the hero will get charges. Id no-bill him if I was on the jury.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So, I was able to zoom in on the video. Bad guy drops the gun when he hits the ground. Good guy is going to have serious problems.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    lol, im not arguing that. What I am arguing is the hero will get charges. Id no-bill him if I was on the jury.
    The guy probably doesn't do the gunfighting stuff often, I would imagine he had some excitement going on.
    Honestly, I would shake his had, get him some training and then No Bill him on the spot.
    The "I'm no shi+ scared and want to end the fight permenantly" isn't a wrong reaction based on what the guy on the floor is doing. If he's crawling towards his gun mag dump on him.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    So, I was able to zoom in on the video. Bad guy drops the gun when he hits the ground. Good guy is going to have serious problems.
    unfortunately. I left Texas a decade ago. Hopefully his jury feels the same.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast