Thread: LMT M203 QD Mount

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

LMT M203 QD Mount

Guys I'm struggling here and haven't found anything helpful online. I'm trying to mount my LMT M203 with an LMT QD Mount. I can't get the hinge/lock side to open so I can install the second screw. I have it in the unlocked position

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 01-10-23 at 14:02.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnRKm_xWhhE

Last edited by usmcvet; 01-10-23 at 17:42.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I've never had the chance to even touch one of these. What rifle is it going on?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    There are little slots cut into the side of the button. You press inward on the button when it's in the ulock position while opening the latch. (Line up the slots on the button & then press inward while opening the latch)

sdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdf.png
    Last edited by MA2_Navy_Veteran; 01-11-23 at 13:21.
    ,——'ฏฏ';=====ฑ—-
    !‚–’ฏฏƒนถ
    One is just never enough...

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

LMT M203 QD Mount

Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I've never had the chance to even touch one of these. What rifle is it going on?
    A 14.5" Colt A2 Upper. It should be fun!

This is a great video!

https://youtu.be/zAAiFLr4y6w

Quote Originally Posted by MA2_Navy_Veteran View Post
    There are little slots cut into the side of the button. You press inward on the button when it's in the ulock position while opening the latch. (Line up the slots on the button & then press inward while opening the latch)

sdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdf.png
    Thank You! It was that easy once you explained it to me. Cheers.

Last edited by usmcvet; 01-13-23 at 16:29.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

LMT M203 QD Mount

She's ready for a range trip!

Mark I'm using my A4 lower from this Colt/BCM Midlength gun. I sold you the the other cammo Coly upper. I think it was from a deal on Arms Unlimited. What did you do with yours?

Last edited by usmcvet; 01-21-23 at 15:17.